Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

I did…not looking too good…

I think you greatly overestimate his mental age.

Maybe…but Im not from Clayton…

We will score more than 7. Unfortunately, they will likely score more than 35 .

clt asks if Karen plans to speak to the team again. We are undefeated when that occurs.

This may come in handy Saturday. Fans can register to receive alerts beginning today by texting FortyNinerAlerts to 226787. In the event of weather delays or evacuations, information will be sent via text message to everyone who has opted in to receive the alerts. Standard text messaging fees apply.

Tailgates are open at noon for the game.

I am tired of having standard text messaging fees applying. I want to live in a world with non-standard rates every now and then.

emf makes a joke about Boost Mobile employee discounts.

1 Like

This prediction: App 37, Charlotte 13

3 Likes

I’m liking Reynolds more and more. Looking forward to seeing him grow this season.

2 Likes

I’m expecting to get beat. If we do,. it’s another day closer to the future, and at the very least we get to see our stadium busting at the seams, and figure out some logistical things.

If we do win, I will enjoy it as much as any win in our program’s history.

Win/win scenario this weekend guys, and looking forward to seeing you all!

3 Likes

That was…OK. Need to replace C-49ers mark with C-pick at the end.

I was hoping for the green helmets and gold pants with green jersey. Is this the same combo as last week?

http://www.espncharlotte.net/the-wake-up-call-david-scott-2/

Dark green and black look similar in poor lighting so I’m sure we wanted to contrast as much as possible with the opposing team.

the appies are having a yellow-out

1 Like