clt says let's talk panthers

Please don’t act like you’re Panthers fan. You’ll sale them to anyone for $240.[/quote]yeah f*** me for wanting to make $1000 dollars to put towards something i need the money for. Definitely makes me not a fan. f*** off.

Please don’t act like you’re Panthers fan. You’ll sale them to anyone for $240.[/quote]yeah f*** me for wanting to make $1000 dollars to put towards something i need the money for. Definitely makes me not a fan. f*** off.[/quote]

$240 would be a little more than 3x face then. Seems kinda high but let us know what you get. What section are the tickets? Packers fans woulda paid 5x face.

clt says this is not Russell’s Wilton’s stadium.

Please don’t act like you’re Panthers fan. You’ll sale them to anyone for $240.[/quote]yeah f*** me for wanting to make $1000 dollars to put towards something i need the money for. Definitely makes me not a fan. f*** off.[/quote]

$240 would be a little more than 3x face then. Seems kinda high but let us know what you get. What section are the tickets? Packers fans woulda paid 5x face.[/quote]

Stubhub now has over 6500 tickets listed for this game. Ticket Exchange now has roughly 6300. It seems numerous tickets suddenly became available yesterday. I’m sure many of these on Stubhub and Ticket Exchange are duplicate offers, but when you add Craig’s List and other sites, along with ticket owners that are trying to sell on their own to avoid paying the steep commission to online sites, there are probably over 7,000 tickets for sell. Some of these will be used by the owners when their tickets do not sell, but there are a lot of tickets for sale right now.

You could sell them for double make sure Panthers’ fans are in them and still make decent ROI.

You could sell them for double make sure Panthers’ fans are in them and still make decent ROI.[/quote]

My Panthers tickets are used as an investment. I’ll sell them to the highest bidder regardless of fan allegiance. The money I make off them will help cover my annual donation to UNC Charlotte.

You could sell them for double make sure Panthers’ fans are in them and still make decent ROI.[/quote]
NN seems to be a little sensitive about this, but I would sell them for whatever I could get, to whomever wanted them. If Panthers fans want all the seats to be blue they should get out their checkbooks.

Yes it is a free capitalistic country and people can do what they want. I guess if $400 makes a huge difference in their life more power to them. Personally my pride and pride in my team is worth a lot more.

I love the Panthers - but it is pro-sports. The entire industry is about people making money and mercenaries and hired guns. The players will take off for another dime so I don’t fault people selling tickets. If our Niners were ever in a big game and our tickets were worth a ton of money and I would not sell them to the opposing fans because to me college is different. With all that said I would probably have a price I would be willing to sell to a Panther fan and a premium price I would sell to an opposing team’s fan. All these equal I would certainly look for Panther fan first.

Yes it is a free capitalistic country and people can do what they want. I guess if $400 makes a huge difference in their life more power to them. Personally my pride and pride in my team is worth a lot more.[/quote]
I’d sell them, watch in a bar and have a ball. The players, coaches and owners don’t give a damn about you, why shouldn’t you get paid if you can?

Are we still talking about the NFL or NCAA, I’m confused?

Are we still talking about the NFL or NCAA, I’m confused?[/quote]

Well if you are a handful of programs I guess its all the same.

clt advises tickets are worthless without a seat.

Ice Bowl 2016 coming this Sunday at 6:40pm?

Gonna be cold but no precip on Sunday. What we get will already be on the ground (seats?), but the playing field will be totally clear. Hope the turf holds up or it will create a whinefest by espn, fox, cardinals, and their fans over it after they lose. :))

It’s saying high of 44 on Sunday so hopefully it all is melted by then, I am worried about it being freezing by the 4th quarter though.

It’s saying high of 44 on Sunday so hopefully it all is melted by then, I am worried about it being freezing by the 4th quarter though.[/quote]

Bring it on - The colder and nastier it is the more it hurts the cards.

clt says cards are taking a charter in Saturday. This weather helps us.

They were always flying in on Saturday. Since game is late start they were comfortable coming in day before.

They were always flying in on Saturday. Since game is late start they were comfortable coming in day before.[/quote]

Yeah the game will start 4:40 MST. Time won’t be a factor for them. Outside on grass in the cold could be, even though they play on grass too.