clt says let's talk panthers

They were always flying in on Saturday. Since game is late start they were comfortable coming in day before.[/quote]

Yeah the game will start 4:40 MST. Time won’t be a factor for them. Outside on grass in the cold could be, even though they play on grass too.[/quote]

Little bit different playing on perfect grass that’s grown outside in the Arizona sun and rolled indoor than what they will be playing on Sunday.

Cliff Robinson says playing on grass is less stressful.

Odd thing for a basketball player to day. Still, he’s probably one of the first of the modern stretch PFs.

clt predicts the panthers win the super bowl!

Amazing night last night, something you couldn’t experience sitting on your couch. I figured we would win but not like that.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:65, topic:30059”]Amazing night last night, something you couldn’t experience sitting on your couch. I figured we would win but not like that.[/quote]I experienced on my couch, had a tremendous time. 8)

If you are a Panthers’ fan yesterday was great but the couch experience isn’t even close to first home NFC championship game.

If the Panthers are ahead early on the Broncos, you may see repeat of last night. They just aren’t built overcome anymore than a 2 TD lead.

If you are a Panthers’ fan yesterday was great but the couch experience isn’t even close to first home NFC championship game.

If the Panthers are ahead early on the Broncos, you may see repeat of last night. They just aren’t built overcome anymore than a 2 TD lead.[/quote]

“My experience as a fan is better than yours.”
Nice.

Being at the game was awesome - the stadium moving, the atmosphere, the music, the fireworks - everything. My wife watched from home and loved every minute of it and my daughter was trying to high five the TV. Just a great time to be a Panther fan no matter where you watch the games.

Awesome atmosphere last night.

Being in the upper level and feeling the stadium shake, not a very comforting feeling even if it’s designed to be able to handle that.

Being in the upper level and feeling the stadium shake, not a very comforting feeling even if it’s designed to be able to handle that.[/quote]

I know what you mean! I know my civil engineer friends would say if it doesn’t move THEN you have an issue :slight_smile: but its still an odd feeling!

Being in the upper level and feeling the stadium shake, not a very comforting feeling even if it’s designed to be able to handle that.[/quote]

I know what you mean! I know my civil engineer friends would say if it doesn’t move THEN you have an issue :slight_smile: but its still an odd feeling![/quote]
My stepdad used to talk about the upper level at Williams-Brice (South Carolina). It really moved. He said when they expanded it the engineers didn’t have to design it to handle the weight of the fans, but the “weight of enthusiasm”. That is what you get when all the fans come to their feet at the same time.

I know what you mean! I know my civil engineer friends would say if it doesn’t move THEN you have an issue :slight_smile: but its still an odd feeling![/quote]
My stepdad used to talk about the upper level at Williams-Brice (South Carolina). It really moved. He said when they expanded it the engineers didn’t have to design it to handle the weight of the fans, but the “weight of enthusiasm”. That is what you get when all the fans come to their feet at the same time.[/quote]
“If it ain’t swayin’, we ain’t playin’”

My stepdad used to talk about the upper level at Williams-Brice (South Carolina). It really moved. He said when they expanded it the engineers didn’t have to design it to handle the weight of the fans, but the “weight of enthusiasm”. That is what you get when all the fans come to their feet at the same time.[/quote]
“If it ain’t swayin’, we ain’t playin’”[/quote]

Penn St actually had to stop playing the zombie nation song because everyone was jumping so much it was damaging the stadium!

clt says panthers to wear black jerseys in super bowl. No word on pants yet.

[quote=“cltniners, post:75, topic:30059”]clt says panthers to wear black jerseys in super bowl. No word on pants yet.[/quote] Yes, they will wear pants, clt.

Yes pants, and they will be white as will their jerseys. :slight_smile:

I wish we would wear the blue jerseys from the thanksgiving game.

Denver is 0-4 in orange jerseys in Super Bowls. The home teams gets to choose what jersey color they wear, and as people are superstitious, the 1-1 white jerseys are what they chose.

Yes. Just saw this in the o. Hmmmmm…forget all my other posts elsewhere on this topic. Did not realize the “home” team had a choice. Thought the NFL required the home team (NFC in even years, AFC in odd years) to wear their “home” jersey, which is usually the jersey of color (except for dallas, which uses white as their home jersey). Didn’t realize the team had a choice. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article56543008.html