clt says we are all Grady Davis

#fakenews

For those unaware, somebody created a fake name (Grady Davis) in the newspaper and defended judy rose. it was redacted from the article in less than an hour.

The fact that is was redacted so quickly means either:
A: David Scott knew it was fake when he printed it. (I find this to be doubtful)
B: Somebody went to David with concrete evidence that this person was not real.

I see no reason whatsoever for the observer or David Scott to make this up.

I see no reason for any alum supporting Judy to make up a fake name.

This came from SOMEBODY at UNC Charlotte that is getting paid tax payer dollars.

Somebody knows something about this, and if we can connect the dots, this may be our avenue to make a difference.

He must be a FANTASY JUDY SUPPORTER.

#WhoIsGradyDavis #GradyGate

[font=Roboto][size=13px]“Somebody knows something about this, and if we can connect the dots, this may be our avenue to make a difference.”[/size][/font]
[font=Roboto][/size][/font]
[font=roboto][/size][size=2]Comey is available. [/size][size=13px][/font]

I can’t find any mention of this person or a redaction. Was this in the Judy Rose interview article?

was in the banner article:

[size=17px][font=McClatchy Sans]“Judy Rose … has succeeded in a role dominated by males and has been instrumental in developing our first-class athletic facilities. Thousands of student-athletes have graduated under her leadership. Considering what took place at North Carolina’s flagship with fake classes and what we are seeing with regards to recruiting and bribery at numerous big-time programs, Judy has run a clean athletics department. I know many Charlotte 49er fans have voiced their displeasure about the lack of on-the-field success, but as a fan, I’d rather lose doing things the right way than to win by cheating.[/font][/size]
[size=17px][font=McClatchy Sans]“Coach Brad Lambert has been a pillar of our football program and he’s doing it the right way. It is not easy to build something from the ground up and coach Lambert has done a great job so far. The 49ers’ football program is in its infancy and will take patience to make it great.”[/font][/size]

With so many names in the world, how could someone possibly verify that someone in a region of about 1 1/2 million verify a name is fake in an hour? That’s crazier than making up a name.

Not hard to verify if you have access to alumni directory. Said he was C/O 1991. Barstool 49ers will go nuclear on this. This is the administration desperate to try and calm the flames. We need to only make them bigger.
What is more telling to me is that they couldnt find one real alumni to back Judy up.

it isn’t just a name - its a name of a graduate with a date. That narrows your field WAY down.

[size=17px][font=McClatchy Sans]“Judy Rose … has succeeded in a role dominated by males and has been instrumental in developing our first-class athletic facilities. Thousands of student-athletes have graduated under her leadership. Considering what took place at North Carolina’s flagship with fake classes and what we are seeing with regards to recruiting and bribery at numerous big-time programs, Judy has run a clean athletics department. I know many Charlotte 49er fans have voiced their displeasure about the lack of on-the-field success, but as a fan, I’d rather lose doing things the right way than to win by cheating.[/font][/size]
[size=17px][font=McClatchy Sans]“Coach Brad Lambert has been a pillar of our football program and he’s doing it the right way. It is not easy to build something from the ground up and coach Lambert has done a great job so far. The 49ers’ football program is in its infancy and will take patience to make it great.”[/font][/size][/quote]
Sounds straigjt from the finger tips on Dubois. Afterall…“what do you want? us to be Louisville?”

Im not joking, thats gotta be Dubois or Gene Johnson.

There needs to b e Grady Davis signs at EVERY sporting event from here on out until Judy leaves.

Dozens of them…like college gameday signs…but all about Gary Davis!!

[size=17px][font=McClatchy Sans]“Coach Brad Lambert has been a pillar of our football program and he’s doing it the right way. It is not easy to build something from the ground up and coach Lambert has done a great job so far. The 49ers’ football program is in its infancy and will take patience to make it great.”[/font][/size][/quote]
Sounds straigjt from the finger tips on Dubois. Afterall…“what do you want? us to be Louisville?”[/quote]

Doubt Dubios would throw shade on unc-ch.

We need at least one Grady Davis sign at Collage Gameday. We want whoever wrote it to know they’ve been found!

THIS!! Fill Halton with Grady Davis signs for the Wake game.

Judy just left for lunch.

If you do a Grady Davis sign, it needs to be known for the viewer that the AD Office faked him to CYA themselves.

Every email to the chancellor or BOT needs to be signed:

Grady Davis- Class of 91