Clt says we needed an fau chat page

I think it initially opened at FAU -1

clt is glad we picked an easy game for homecoming

Then the smart money started coming in for the NINERS and they wisely changed it.

1 Like

Does anyone have an overview of FAU? How should we match up with them

1 Like

clt was just getting ready to post this. GREAT EXPOSURE FOR US AS THE MILLENNIALS READ THE AGENDA.

Feeling really good about this game and getting almost giddy in anticipation. Love the throwback Norm logo on the helmets . Reminds me of my days on campus. So apropos for Homecoming. :green_heart::pick:

I am very excited about this game and pumped to see how we look in conference play. We have obviously added size, speed, depth, and overall talent this year and clearly better than we were last year. With that being said, how does FAU stack up to lasts years team?

1 Like

A win today over FAU will go a long ways in helping the 49ers secure their 1st bowl game.Got to take advantage of the home field.Go Niners!

Win the next two and we only need 2 out of 6…go niners

The fuck is our game plan?

Rough first half. Defense hasn’t looked great, particularly on the last series and Reynolds with some turnovers.

We still have a big talent gap.

3 Likes

Certainly a depth gap. Way too many injuries to overcome.

2 Likes

Reckon Healy will take his shirt off after this?

what we have on deefense, is 7-8 really good players(3-4 of them are hurt) and a few okay players and a bunch of fcs guys. we have talent but no depth and that doesnt work in collegfe football. we also have no quality dt’s and deluca beeing out is killer. sorry, for the spelling. my dog tore off the e button on my computer.

3 Likes

First time all year…we didn’t compete

1 Like

**we have a defense scheme that sucks **

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s scheme or personnel or injuries or a combination of all 3…but our D is baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

We gave up 2 3rd down conversions of 12-15 yards on runs up the middle. Seemed like they were averaging 4-5 yards per play…then gashed us for 4-5 30+ yard plays too.

1 Like