Clt starts the appy appreciation page

The numbers that HCA

posted above say Charlotte accepts 62% and App accepts 68%…what am I missing here? By the way, Charlotte is growing, but despite some of the posts here…we are more selective than we have ever been.

No, I am not. To use your example we have 100 applicants and we accept 50, so a 50 % acceptance rate. We decide to increase enrollment, so instead we matriculate 65 of the 100 applicants. Now we are at a 65% acceptance rate. Math is hard.

sptem

www_marquee_standard

1 Like

3:30pm at App.

1 Like

There will be a bus/alumni tailgate as well. Contact the ticket office if interested in either. I got tickets to this game and Clemson this AM and they said we will sell our allotment out. If want to sit in our section I wouldn’t procrastinate.

App State:

Tailgate - $35 each for ages 21 and older; $25 for ages 6-20; No charge for ages 5 and under

Bus - $30 each person

$50 for reserved, $40 for GA on the hill through our AD.

1 Like

For whatever reason ice is in limited supply up the mountain. If you want some you’ll have to buy it. No souvenir cups though!

We have received a lot of feedback from you regarding souvenir cups and ice. There was a new ice station located on Miller Hill for the Homecoming game against South Alabama. There will be two additional ice stations where cups with ice can be purchased during the next home game on Family Weekend.

Where the hell are they playing this game, in North Korea?

1 Like

Campbell and Presbyterian didn’t have souvenir cups either iirc, you may have to be CUSA level or higher for them.

Edit: Think you could get ice there though.

Need 6 together so unfortunately I will have to wait for their public onsale. Shouldn’t be an issue since their fans have been screaming we aren’t a big opponent to them haha.

clt looks forward to dumping cup after cup of precious ice on the track at the lowly appy stadium.

1 Like

It appears that Appy is returning the track to pasture land. Be careful where you step.

clt assumes that goats will be grazing? maybe they can enjoy the ice.

App football website still shows game time TBA.

Dial-up must be cranky today.

1 Like

1 Like

I googled how to smuggle ice, and it pulled up nothing but meth. Maybe the Appys are confused and banned the wrong ice? There has to be water ice in the stadium right?

So weird. I checked game time this morning and the time was just announced. I like the 3:30 time because I’ll be up and back probably.

Per a source, this is the only preferred ICE in Boone:

Hopefully the ice will prevent the gold bricks from melting