Clt starts the appy appreciation page

The list of the 20 tallest buildings in Boone, only has 13 records. :joy:

https://www.emporis.com/statistics/tallest-buildings/city/107776/boone-nc-usa

clt says that was a waste of time to compile. Also we have buildings on campus that would be the tallest in lowly Boone, NC

We are very sorry to hear about the shootings on your campus. Our prayers are with your school and those who were shot.

4 Likes

Thanks @BigDave13. At times like this we are all on the same team.

1 Like

Agreed. Thanks. Very much appreciated.

It breaks my heart. Just watched the press briefing. Your campus police are to be commended. And yes we are on the same team.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/AppState_FB

Wonder what that’s about haha.

It’s happened at least once before to them for using music they weren’t licensed to use in promo videos.

clt bets the appys had their internet cancelled for non payment…or they diverted funding to get an ice machine in the lowly stadium with a track.

No surprise to me because Yosef looks like all the other girls up there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Wonder why they didn’t announce this on their football account?

I tell you what man. CLT is in these people’s heads. Last year he convinced them to wear one of OUR colors to our home game, and this year, he has them announcing a white out game literally 4 months early lol.

ImfromClayton says we are not worthy CLT.

I do love the work CLT puts in on other boards.

This is a no-brainer. Their world famous astronomer tipped them off that on 9/7 it’s still gonna be sunny and warm, even in boondocks, so wearing white will help keep their players and fans cooler. Don’t care, since I’ll be rocking GREEN regardless.

The green will look good out there. Even if it’s in the low 80s, that’s considered cool for us in early September.

The Appys are very rigid about their Black Saturdays, and last year they felt that their new AD had really screwed up when he announced something else. My two thoughts about this are that white outs are over and I hope Charlotte never does one again, and I endorse anything that represents the death of tradition at that school. They are one losing season away from being invisible.

2 Likes

clt applauds our fans for not making any jokes about a white out at appy.

3 Likes

Now in boondocks for the weekend. It’s graduation day for the appies. My hotel lobby is decked out in black and yellow balloons (NO white, btw). Gonna be reppin and sporting the green and NINERS gear. Will be interesting if anyone engages me in conversation about FB, etc. Stand by.