Clt starts the appy appreciation page

Ask them about their new parking deck. They’re super excited about it:

Also, whoever is doing their SketchUp work is a lazy bastard.

1 Like

Ahh yes Boone…you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

1 Like

clt says the parking deck will be the tallest building in boone N.C.

Right now, Wendy’s is.

1 Like

Called the Ticket Office today, and the Reserved Seats are sold out for Appy. They still have some available on the Hill. If you get reserved tickets through the Appys just remember all us are in 208 and 209.

I was looking into hotels, and does anyone have any suggestions for an area/some places that would be walking distance to the stadium and to a decent bar afterward?

Not within walking distance or even cool, but we already are set for Hampton Inn on 421.

Read the reviews. many places in boone do not have running water or electricity.

That’s a joke, but this isn’t. A lot of hotels/airbnb’s in boone do not have air conditioning. Read the reviews.

If you hear banjos, run.

Some hotels have coupons to the two-story Wendy’s. Call ahead so you don’t miss out.

1 Like

clt plans to just walk into the stadium without a ticket.

Don’t wear shoes, you’ll fit right in.

Courtyard by Marriott and Comfort Suites are within walking distance but back towards the 321/221/105 intersection. They also just opened a boutique hotel on King Street called The Horton Hotel.

My biggest concern at this point is finding a decent tailgate lot for the Niners fans.

We stayed in an air bnb in Sugar Grove while on a mini vacation that would be perfect for a group if there is a group interested I can send the information.

Got an email saying paper tix for this and the klempzen game will be MAILED 2 weeks prior to game day. No will calls or electronic tix for these games.

clt says a school that cannot provide ice to fans cannot be expected to have e tickets

1 Like

Corey Sutton, a star wide receiver for Appalachian State, was charged with marijuana possession last week.

1 Like

Smoked the weed he had stored in the car’s center console AFTER he was stopped? Dang!
Guess since he was already in the mountains, he was trying to reach the highest point in the state.

That classy program will suspend him for the first play of the first game.

2 Likes

Damn police ruining the Appy’s party

clt says that good boy deserves a boop

“Unfortunately, meth is still the number one drug of choice in our county”

And I thought it was the locally grown Boone Backyard.