Clt starts the odu game chat page

Maybe we should put some sort of warning sign on this thread so people know to avoid it

How about some yellow caution tape?

clt says we need green tape.

Where was Klugh in this game? I fully expected him to come in to stall out those TD drives.

I actually think a Klugh package could be effective in the right spots…the read option is still effective even without more of a passing threat QB…much more so if the QB is more of a threat to keep it (which Reynolds hardly EVER keeps on a read option).

Maybe if Reynolds is struggling or if we need a spark or if the defense looks succeptable to a read option.

But when Reynolds is playing well…I’d certainly not do it then and threaten to disrupt the momentum.

If we run a package with Klugh it should be two times max a game.

Yea, against App I thought the use of Klugh in the first half was effective; a couple times a game would a least give the other team something they have to plan for. More than that is useless

Not a big fan of wearing the black jerseys all the time, but I can live with wearing this combo once in a while. Those helmets looked sharp. Amazing what changing to the c-pick on the helmets can do.

C pick looks even better on this helmet than the other one.

The metallic finish on the logo has to go. As you see in the pic of Cruz there is so much glare off of it. Makes is look like a green blob!

The obsession on here with the C-pick is oddly at the same time annoying, yet amusing. I’d wager that if one were to show this logo to 100 random people on the street, that very few, if any, would even SEE the C in it.

I just want to freaking win.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll be sure to stay off your lawn.

1 Like

Funny you mentioned that? When I put the C-Pick on my cornhole boards my wife insisted they were not straight. She thought the handle of the pick was supposed to be vertical. DOH!!!

1 Like

Thanks.

Charlotte

Hey! The 49ers all the way up here? Yes, the voters liked the 2-1 start and the 1-0 record in league play. Lambert climbed above (by stepping on him!) Bobby Wilder on the hot seat ladder. (Just go with it)

clt says beating our rival odu is a quality win after they beat the Hokies.

1 Like

We will surely be replacing ODU in the Bottom 10 this coming week. Also, welcome to the fold Va Tech.

This is a much bigger upset than appy over Michigan. Why no buzz that would reflect that?