Clt starts the super bowl for the appys week chat page

Iā€™m throwing it out there. Iā€™m not sure we win, but weā€™re going to give them a hell of a lot better game than we did last year. I think last year app -14 was printing money, but i take us and the points this year.

Attitude and effort are so much better this year. Thatā€™s such an underrated quality among college athletes. Our kids are totally bought in, and itā€™s more evident every day.

Need 6 to shut down Sutton. Hennigan is good as well, but you gotta pick your battles. Thatā€™s a good offense. Need the run D from late in the season last year to show up.

Gotta stop dropping footballs. On D we dropped 2 easy picks. Big number of drops on O as well, two of which were picked off.

They run that Ted roof soft zone that we ran for so long. Offensively, we have to get the ball to the perimeter. Quick hitches, smash combos, screens, jet sweeps, all that stuff we gave up in chunks for years, we must do to them. If we sit back and pat the ball in the pocket, their OLB is going to cause havoc.

Turnovers will kill us. If we donā€™t turn it over, I like our chances to scare the bejeesus out of them. They are still deeper and have a better program right now, but I think this is a much closer game.

I still think they win, but they donā€™t need to wear white pants. 28-20 app

Corey Sutton will not suit up this week

If trueā€¦the Appys will rub that in our face regardless of outcome too.

If Sutton was thereā€¦
we wouldnā€™t have lost
the game wouldnā€™t have been as close
we would have beat them even worse

Built in excuseā€¦activated

2 Likes

Means we need to bump osbourne to hennigan.

Bet you a pretty penny if itā€™s close, Sutton finds his way on the field

App damaging their relationship with mallard creek? Inject it in my veins. Or inhale it like mr sutton

clt says we need to bring sunscreen for coach heals. He will be taking his shirt off and running around the track on Saturday

clt is now hearing that cash? is used at the appy stadium.

Good luck with Venmo or Zelle

App has been playing football 80+ years, their fans are over on YC trying to use the transitive property to figure out the score/spread for the game.

ā€œWe KnOw FoOtBaLl!ā€

'Tis true that Sutton sits at least one more week. A bit of a hit but our #5 was lights out in game one. I am not sure we beat the spread but not having Sutton will cost us the game.

Parking in a mess with all the construction, but there are some options at private lots around the campus and having a nice walk from Rivers St to the Stadium will make for some good cardio for everyone.

The game is going to come down to whether we can keep pressure off our QB. I fully expect App to have a defensive gameplan similar to last year.

1 Like

Is anyone doing the tailgate/alumni event at the Jones house?

Has anybody ever done app before? Had some family stuff come up, and canā€™t leave my house till noon, putting me in boone about 2:00. anybody know anything about parking around that time?

Youā€™re screwed. In a mountain man sort of way. Squeal like a pig.

Park at the Watauga county agricultural conference center @ImfromClayton. Parking is free and is generally not full. A little bit of a walk but you can make it in 15 min. Parked there numerous times last year right at gametime.

1 Like

Where is everyone tailgating?

Iā€™m parking in the handicap lot on Hill St.

Where is the after party?

Normbulance crowd will be at 247 Howard. I have a bunch of people meeting us there. The more the better.

Google maps pulls that up as Magic Cycles?

Supposedly that building is gone and its a gravel lot.

Hey, Iā€™ve got one ticket if someone needs it. Face value