clt suggests a new page on the forum for observer bashing

I never notice this really. I feel like most O bashing threads are clearly marked and easy to pick out.[/quote]
It always happens. I was going to do a quick search as an example, but the search here is wacked out.

Here’s a random example I found clicking on a couple threads. It’s constant.
NinerNation.Net - Your 49er Community - post21

I never notice this really. I feel like most O bashing threads are clearly marked and easy to pick out.[/quote]
It always happens. I was going to do a quick search as an example, but the search here is wacked out.

Here’s a random example I found clicking on a couple threads. It’s constant.
http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=27347.0 - post21[/quote]

I agree with contemptor that is doesn’t just stay to threads started about the O. I don’t think it is A LOT or anything tho.

However, I disagree that it should stay out of anything. Talking about something, even beating a dead horse long after it’s down to just bones is still better than not saying anything. We got football by beating a dead horse. (So clearly I am biased in my view that it doesn’t happen A LOT regarding O bashing in non-O bashing threads.)

[quote=“Ninerballin, post:39, topic:23554”]I just stopped paying attention to the Observer all together. I couldn’t tell you what they write, since I have no interest in visiting their website, or have no interest in picking up a hard copy.

The funny thing is, with all the threads/posts on the Observer on here, the O has to be pretty happy with those people who keep going over to their website or picking up one of their papers, to see what they can bash on next.[/quote]

For some “older” guys it’s still a ritual to read the paper with breakfast or lunch (or while on the crapper). I don’t think they’re reading it to find something to bash. They’re reading it out of habit and are eternally hopeful that it will eventually change.

Ha! Good point. They have said before that the Charlotte Pro Am league is not newsworthy.

After about the 20th article by Carlton Tudor on either UNC-CH or Duke since the Major hire, I sent him an email to ask if he ever had plans to write just one about Major. I know he’s in Raleigh, but his articles routinely end up in the College Hoops section of the Charlotte Observer. Needless to say he never responded.

clt says well played. let the observer know that we are here and that we can actually read and comprehend their columns unlike unc-ch fans.

HATER. Quit you’re wining. Im a UNC fan and I can reed and comprehend. You are just mad because MY TEAM is better.

HATER. Quit you’re wining. Im a UNC fan and I can reed and comprehend. You are just mad because MY TEAM is better.[/quote] Idiot. The word is “comprihend”. Yu need some learning.