Coaching Rumors

this is the article: Charlotteā€™s List of Potential Coaching Candidates: Josh Gattis - Underdog Dynasty

i have trouble believing a guy like gattis would have trouble recruiting ā€œhigh levelā€ recruits. that is half the battle. if we can land players like jaylon sharpe consistently, we bowl yearly. have to believe a young guy who coached at bama and played in the nfl and is a local kid, can sell local recruits on his vision for charlotte.

3 Likes

Bingo.

Iā€™m 80% sure it is Gattis as Long as he accepts. Iā€™m not saying that from thin air.

1 Like

Iā€™m 100% sure itā€™s Gattis if he accepts it :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I know there would be a lot of happy people in the building.

Sounds like we have lots of things in our favor !

1 Like

Yeah, well Iā€™m 100% sure itā€™s Saban if he accepts itā€¦

With his last name and his face, Iā€™m sure that kid has to always be on the defensive.

Appears to be a Hill kind of hire:

Gattis Video

1 Like

Didnā€™t realize he was Co-OC. That seems to be a trend these days. Donā€™t get me wrong, Alabama guy or Clemson guy, thatā€™s no small thing.

Another thing to consider, these programs are loaded with talent and sometimes having a wealth a talent lends itself to looking pretty smart. Iā€™m sure Bobby Petrino looked like a smart guy a couple of years ago. Lamar Jackson leaves and suddenly the school is willing to eat 15 Million to make Petrino go away. That may be a stretch in comparison, but something Iā€™ve thought about with both these guys.

Maybe itā€™s Gattis, maybe itā€™s Elliot. I like that they are young and are from the area. Those are good things in my opinion. In Hill We Trust.

3 Likes

clt says we are all HUUUUUUUGE Pitt and UGA fans this weekend,

1 Like

Gattis will be new OC at Alabama and will not be coming to Charlotte

New OC? Where is the other guy going?

That stinks. Lots of guys out there though, I have confidence in whoever Hill hires

1 Like

Whatā€™s your proof, dude?

Gattis could become OC all by himself at Bama: http://footballscoop.com/news/update-marylands-head-coaching-search/

clt says of course, this is Maryland weā€™re talking about, the most dysfunctional university administration in the country at this point. Locksley would need to feel comfortable casting his lot with Maryland just as much as Maryland would have to feel comfortable with him

Locksley is 3-31 all time as a HC. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Hill was at the Davidson game tonight.