College Football Playoff Expansion

F that guy. He straight up admits that by the committee’s formula, they screwed Cincinnati (probably only because they are G5). Then he admits that the committee screwed G5 teams that should have been ranked 15-25 in order to put in P5 teams to give the top P5 teams better looking records. But then he turns around and says the G5 isn’t good enough to be included in the playoffs. What?! The rankings are actively being manipulated to make the G5 look worse but the rankings prove the G5 isn’t good enough?

4 Likes

Pretty much.

(I completely agree with you).

6 Likes

Well the great and mighty #2 ??? (Alabama) beat at .500 LSU by only a touchdown, so I guess we should assume that such a win will elevate them to #1 this week. #justgivethemthedamntrophy

1 Like

clt says the acc and pac12 should stay quiet

That is a very important distinction and I hope they lose but I doubt they will.

Keeping it as the top 6 conference champs basically creates an opportunity for P5 relegation over time, which the sport badly needs.

Yeah heard talk of this on the radio Tuesday. The P5 having their own tourney and not participating in the NCAA’s. One idiot said he would gladly give up the “Cinderella” games/stories to have only the very best in the tourney. Ass hole.

2 Likes

This is the least Niner topic ever.

Cincinnati pulls off the undefeated season. Congrats to them. Also - just another reminder of how far the program was set back by a horrific AD.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s crap. She been gone a while now and we still suck. Please find a new narrative.

1 Like