Countdown to Midnight Madness!!!

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen][B][U]Niners in action TONIGHT!!![/U][/B] (October 19th). This year should be even louder than last, hopefully we have some guests at this one that we can show how we do it down here in CLT. Let’s get those 49er chants going now. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

are you going to edit this every day?

[COLOR=DarkGreen]WOOO!!!
FORTY!!![/COLOR]

I will edit every day and anyone on the thread can feel free to countdown with a post.

[B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=seagreen]NINERS!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen]FORTY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Things i would like at midnight madness:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Emeka Okafor, raymond felton, whoever they draft this year, Gerald Wallace: While none of these guys played here, and i could care less about the bobcats i think that it would make midnight madness more of an “event”. It would also show that this is an NBA city, and that playing here will give you more time in front of NBA scouts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Bernie Bickerstaff or the BET owner: Once again this would make it more of an event and provide NBA presence.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Jon Fox, Steve Smith, Julius Peppers, Keyshawn Johnson: Event, fun, exciting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Dale Jr, Jimmie Johson, Ryan Newman, whoever in NASCAR: promotion of our school and city[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Pat Mcrory: same as above[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Zack Morris: HOnestly what if for the entire semester leading up to this there were adds in the UTimes saying that we had a few of the above in attendance and Zack Morris, or someone huge. just kidding.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]A Delonte Hill look alike in a dunk tank.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]A sound system that we can understand.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well, at least you’re getting your sound system…

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Things i would like at midnight madness:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Emeka Okafor, raymond felton, whoever they draft this year, Gerald Wallace: While none of these guys played here, and i could care less about the bobcats i think that it would make midnight madness more of an “event”. It would also show that this is an NBA city, and that playing here will give you more time in front of NBA scouts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Bernie Bickerstaff or the BET owner: Once again this would make it more of an event and provide NBA presence.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Jon Fox, Steve Smith, Julius Peppers, Keyshawn Johnson: Event, fun, exciting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Dale Jr, Jimmie Johson, Ryan Newman, whoever in NASCAR: promotion of our school and city[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Zack Morris: HOnestly what if for the entire semester leading up to this there were adds in the UTimes saying that we had a few of the above in attendance and Zack Morris, or someone huge. just kidding.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]A sound system that we can understand.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The end of this is hilarious, we do need someone to be there, I know Rucker likes the niners.

I’ve been to a few games with Panthers players there. It was pretty cool to see them there.

don’t make me finish my own forty niner chant, come on it’s getting closer everyday

[SIZE=7]NINERS!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Couldn’t leave you hangin’ Three…[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=ninerID;176033][COLOR=black][SIZE=1]Things i would like at midnight madness:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=1]A sound system that we can understand.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Your dead on. We need support from the local sports hero’s to help bring people to Midnight Madness. Midnight Madness is what starts the interest for fans. Make it exciting and people will want to return.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;176208]Your dead on. We need support from the local sports hero’s to help bring people to Midnight Madness. Midnight Madness is what starts the interest for fans. Make it exciting and people will want to return.[/QUOTE]

Excellent point. This point sort of goes along wit what I’ve been preaching for years now. We need to be considered Charlotte, the city’s team, and not just the team for students and grads of the school located between Highways 29 and 49.

I think bringing Panther’s football players would be a good goal, basketball players going to watch another schools MM might be a goal that’s hard to reach.

[SIZE=6][COLOR=darkgreen]NinerNation is going Ca Ray Zay baby!!! Let’s Go Niners!!:clap: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Steve Smith, Midnight Madness Emcee?

NLP, that picture of the Steelers Super Bowl ring hurts.

NLP, that picture of the Steelers Super Bowl ring hurts.

i just want to know which ref’s hand it is.

[QUOTE=ninerID;176350]i just want to know which ref’s hand it is.[/QUOTE]

LOL. You aren’t lying