Countdown to Midnight Madness!!!

There’s a countdown clock over at charlotte49ers.com. Trying to link it here.

[URL=http://graphics.collegesports.com/graphics/spacer.gif]http://graphics.collegesports.com/graphics/spacer.gif[/URL]

Midnight Madness is Oct 19th (thurs) 9:00 - 10:30.

25 more days…

23… :49ers:

Some of you guys should contact Devos about being judges in the slam dunk contest.

they need to allow the guy to go crazy with it. its been kind of sketch the last couple of years. the sickest one i’ve seen was curtis dunking it.

that was from last years dunk contest

[QUOTE=the daxified one;189817]they need to allow the guy to go crazy with it. its been kind of sketch the last couple of years. the sickest one i’ve seen was curtis dunking it.

that was from last years dunk contest[/QUOTE]

Actually dax that was from a few years ago, but awesome none the less

i just remember seeing the picture for the first time last year so and they have the dunk competition on the opposite side from where i am so i never get to see it anyways

Its not too far away, when do we find out which recruits will be visiting that night?

students can be dunk contest judges?

just 21 more days…

yes NO?

Anyone remember the contest winning Matas Niperivicous dunk a few years back? That was a hoot.

I judged it a few years ago along with the student body president (I think) and a local radio DJ (forget his name).

Ask Devos if you can be the student rep.

Pigford won it that year. Who can name the last 5 slam dunk winners?

Malik El-Tamer would have won it the year Matas took his shirt off if he competed.

By the way, found a semi-updated photo for clt’s collection:

My memory is terrible, but I can remember EJ winning one year and CJ winning another time. who won last year? was it Courtney?

20 more days…
Just a reminder, it is from 9:00 to 10:30 this year, as opposed to the traditional 10 to midnight or whatever it usually is

same time as last year.

My memory is terrible, but I can remember EJ winning one year and CJ winning another time. who won last year? was it Courtney?

It was definitely “Snake” aka Marcus Bennett

Why aren’t we having ours on the 13th along with the rest of the nation?

[QUOTE=Threemire09;190378]It was definitely “Snake” aka Marcus Bennett

Why aren’t we having ours on the 13th along with the rest of the nation?[/QUOTE]

OHHHH thats right. That dude had HOPS