Countdown to Midnight Madness!!!

I think that it got changed because the NCAA made a rule change 2-3 yrs ago. It used to be 12AM thursday morning (midnight) every year when you were allowed to practice, but then they changed the regulated practice start time to the middle of the day.

Therefore, it doesn’t make sense to keep holding the ceremony at midnight. So, a 9oclock tip time makes sense and hence, the midnight name is gone.

I could be making this up, but if I recall correctly, all of this is true.

They can start practicing before the 19th. The event is for the fans.

bizzump for the hypness :shades:

[SIZE=5][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]42 MORE DAYS…[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

I wonder who will be in the dunk contest this year… EJ won it his first year here with some pretty impressive ones. He wasnt in it last year tho. I wanna see Jerrell Jamison, Dewhurst, EJ, and Courtney in it this year. Jamison is my pick to win…

I’m going to win it.

Dewhurst will shock niner nation. Dude can sky.

Well, Midnight Madness can’t come fast enough after that debacle today.

Based on the Panthers, I don’t want any hype at all for our team. In fact, I’d prefer it if the media predicted us to go 0-27.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;187842]Well, Midnight Madness can’t come fast enough after that debacle today…[/QUOTE]

Word, I was there to witness it firsthand. My thoughts exactly

30 mo’ dayz

[QUOTE=ninerID;177172]I remember before the GW game Dax and i were talking about green glowsticks during the introductions. This year we could go ahead and start donating glowsticks and then we set up bins at the lower level entrances so when the mens team is introduced there will be a ton of green glowsticks waiving[/QUOTE]

thats very, very, very, GAY!!!

anybody got a clue about the starting 5

thats very, very, very, GAY!!!

if 10 people did it yes it would be, if 5000 did it, it wouldn’t be

[QUOTE=GoNinersGo;188879]thats very, very, very, GAY!!![/QUOTE]

Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

[QUOTE=GoNinersGo;188880]anybody got a clue about the starting 5[/QUOTE]

What I wish it was:

pg - Carlos
sg - Leemire
sf - Deangelo
pf - Courtney
c - Twon

What Bobby will have (most likely):

pg - Carlos
sg - Leemire
sf - Deangelo
pf - EJ
c - Twon

I think Courtney may start and then bring Phil/Twon off the bench. Courtney has skills, just needs to play harder. Also may be better mentally. Twon can handle coming off the bench doing anything he’s asked. Courtney is more delicate psychologically. We need his production.

[B][COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=5]27 more days…[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

is this just an estimate or is this the exact amount of days until midnight madness? I hope they scrimmage longer this year. That stupid dance team was out there longer than the players last time it seemed.

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;189377]is this just an estimate or is this the exact amount of days until midnight madness? [/QUOTE]

Its going to be held on October 19th. And I believe it starts at 9:00, but Im not 100% on that.

http://calebegg.com/countdown/

Someone with more tech skill than me could probably put this to good use on the site?