I reached Eric immunity last week.
And herd immunity is reached by those that actually contract the virus too.
Seems pretty disengenuous to suggest herd immunity is “only” attainable by those getting the shot.
I think we can get closer if we stop protecting people from themselves.
I don’t consider the vaccine push as “protecting people from themselves”. It’s also highly preferable to just letting the virus run its course through the population, but I guess some are still stuck on that 12 month old point too.
It does prove the point about being too factionalized to ever achieve any single strategy. Theres so much naked hostility in this thread alone. It’s worse in public. It just isn’t gonna happen.
A vaccine push is fine - I am talking about the people that aren’t going to get it due to the fractional nature of society. There is a group that are only going to get it through pain and we are actively keeping pain away from them.
The NFL should say that if you can show proof of vaccine you are welcome at any stadium. No restrictions. That would help get it done.
The contrasting headlines on these are all you need to read
Boom!!!
67% is certainly a reasonable request.
Once the mandate goes away for outdoor gatherings it will be very tough to enforce the indoor too. People will be more apt not to comply.
Hold on while I get my flame suit on.
Ha ha. Third shot aint happening. That’s not a reasonable request.
Many people get flu shots EVERY year. That’s pretty much like an annual “booster “ shot routine. Big deal.
Yeah I was reading that as in the next 4 weeks as the 2nd shot. The article says within 12 months. I think we all assumed that.
clt says we should get to 69%
Yep, I pretty much figured this was going to be an annual thing since the vaccines were announced.







