How about those of us who have to wear masks (and some cases a lot more gear) all day long. Maybe you can wear one for “5 minutes” and then go work from home, but most can’t…You really need to get over yourself.
BTW, youre wrong about the people who have had to wear all the gear since day one. I know LOTS of them very well and I can tell you with almost zero doubt that 95% or more are sick of the masks and think still having to wear them is beyond ridiculous.

I think you are a little low on your percentage. The ones who really enjoy wearing them are the virtue signalers, extremely shy, people with bad teeth and breath, and the stagecoach robbers.
That’s the bigger issue. How to tell if someone is vaccinated? And what situations is it ok to refuse entry to some people and not others? Will there still be restrictions at particularly large events that are potential superspreaders? Vaccination appears to lower the risk of transmission, but is it enough to prevent an outbreak in that situation that could then spread to others, when we know that there will be unvaccinated people there taking few precautions?
Masks were never expected to be foolproof on their own, just one more layer to reduce risk, along with getting people to change other behaviors. Part of the reason they never pushed for everyone to get the N95 masks is, along with the shortages, they knew people would either refuse to wear them since they restrict breathing more, or act like they are 100% protected while wearing them even if not worn correctly.
The change in masking recommendations relies on people who are not vaccinated wearing a mask when people around them are not with no system in place to determine they are doing so. I would say that’s ridiculously naive, but I think they do know it’s unlikely the majority of people unvaccinated will voluntarily wear a mask. I suspect NA is right that this is a push to get more people to vaccinate who otherwise wouldn’t. We’ll see if that works.
If I am fully vaccinated why would I care if someone else isn’t? It doesn’t really matter to me if unvaccinated people are next to me. I am vaccinated.
Exactly …100%
BAM, that is the EXACT POINT!!!
There is always that .06-05% chance you get it. Have you thought about that? 
If you do get infected, cases have shown thus far that it will be very mild.
You have to ask what risk is low enough for some people.
CNN : A 9th vaccinated New York Yankees member tested positive for Covid-19 but feels good, manager says.
If the mask was to protect you then by all means I understand continuing to wear it. The word was though the mask isn’t as much to protect you as it ais to to protect others. If I’m vaccinated then it’s highly unlikely I can spread it so the purpose of the mask is questionable in my mind aside from comfort level and behavior.
I think more than anything we are seeing risk acceptance play out again. Vaccine isn’t 100% so some will continue to take mitigation steps and that is fine. My question still stands though, what amount of risk is ok in your eyes to go back to normal?
Then there is this guy:
Double masked and goggles and he still caught it 
Honestly if you add it up he’s likely only that way for 45-60 mins a week. What’s the big deal?
That piece made a lot of very salient points.
It touched on all of it. The lady that enjoys not putting on makeup, the lady who thinks keeping 5-6 yr olds masked is a good idea (its terrible as at that age learning the non verbal cues of communication are pivotal at that age), the crazy goggle guy, etc. Some make sense some seem a bit overly cautious.
I would like to see mask wearing adopted here when you think yo may be sick. That would be a welcomed thing. The folks though that are basically saying im wearing a mask for the forseeable future even as risks keep going down. I just can’t understand that. I mean I don’t really care since it doesn’t impact me as log as they don’t expect me to follow them.
As I said months ago we all have risk acceptance levels. People think I am absolutely crazy for riding a motorcycle, I think people that let their kids jump on a trampoline are crazy - it’s hard to understand another’s risk acceptance because you aren’t in their shoes.
