CUSA tournament

If anyone wants a ride to the CUSA tournament, we have room for 3 - 4 others in a van. Plan to leave 8:00 AM on Wednesday from Picaso’s sports bar. Plan to come back after both the Niner men and women are done playing.

Will cost you $30 for gas and towards driver’s bar tab in Birmingham. Responsible for your own hotel, meals and game tickets.

For those that do not know, we play Rice in the 1st round on Wednesday at 6:00. If we win that game (we should), we play Middle Tennessee on Thursday at 6:00.

*7:00 pm EST ;D

I see our Wed game will be aired on ASN. Any word yet on whether it will be shown locally?

Believe our game should be streamed here: http://americansportsnet.com/7-p-m-et-conference-usa-mens-basketball-second-round/

My Dish Network guide shows Women’s touney on 412-28 and men’s on 412-30.

ASN has always been WCCB for me so probably on there. Ch 18 is ASN for me.

In Charlotte the game will be on 18.2 per the WCCB website.

I do like our draw. I’d honestly rather plat MTSU than Marshall in the 3rd round. Gonna be a fun week! Sadly I can’t make it, but I’ll be cheering from Charlotte.

Kelli Bartik says TWC ch 1261, too.

https://twitter.com/KelliBartik/status/706876842721087489

Anybody want to watch at Belfast Wed?

Looks like all-conference teams announced. Uchebo makes 2nd team:

http://www.conferenceusa.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/030716aab.html

Is our first game on TV? On the 49er app it Jair says broadcast nationally on ASN.

Me TV just shows their regular schedule but that’s nothing new for us.

Would love to but cant make it out thursday

[quote=“Wonderbread, post:8, topic:30235”]In Charlotte the game will be on 18.2 per the WCCB website.[/quote] Despite the network website.

Anybody have a clue about where to find WCCB’s 18.2 channel?
I have Firbrant of Salisbury as my cable provider and am able to receive the MyTV channel from
WCCB where a number of ASN telecasts have been aired, but can’t find 18.2.

[quote=“charlieniner, post:16, topic:30235”]Anybody have a clue about where to find WCCB’s 18.2 channel?
I have Firbrant of Salisbury as my cable provider and am able to receive the MyTV channel from
WCCB where a number of ASN telecasts have been aired, but can’t find 18.2.[/quote]

18.2 is over the air digital. Old school free T[font=verdana]V with a with a modern twist. [/font]

[quote=“charlieniner, post:16, topic:30235”]Anybody have a clue about where to find WCCB’s 18.2 channel?
WCCB where a number of ASN telecasts have been aired, but can’t find 18.2.[/quote]
Pretty sure that’s over the air, on HD antenna.

[quote=“emf, post:18, topic:30235”][quote=“charlieniner, post:16, topic:30235”]Anybody have a clue about where to find WCCB’s 18.2 channel?
Pretty sure that’s over the air, on HD antenna.[/quote]

That is right. Might have to reprogram your channels if you have recently put up a HD ant

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:19, topic:30235”][quote=“emf, post:18, topic:30235”][quote=“charlieniner, post:16, topic:30235”]Anybody have a clue about where to find WCCB’s 18.2 channel?
Pretty sure that’s over the air, on HD antenna.[/quote]

That is right. Might have to reprogram your channels if you have recently put up a HD ant[/quote]

I don’t see the WCCB sub-channel carried on At&T U-Verse either. Is it as simple as unplugging the HD receiver to get 18.2?