Daily musings and oddities šŸ—“ļø

I have been wondering, since this board, I have to think is made up of younger generation, do you care about professional golf? LIV created a model for the younger generation, non-stop action, fast, music, shorter, funny announcers etcā€¦do you watch LIV or care about the PGA Tour?

• I watch, support, and follow LIV golf
  • I watch the PGA Tour and am not a fan of LIV
  • Who in the F cares about a bunch of millionaires playing golf

0 voters

clt is team PGA

1 Like

changing my bet

1 Like

clt says Hudson is a 49er

Someone needs to get cane whipped. The Florida rep that got away with arranged meetings with underaged girls? Not a bad start. How about the Brazilian fraudster? ShiftySchiff? Maybe all of them? Did you read Aaron Burr got away, I mean Richard Burr? Look how many in Congress made out in the stock market when most everyone else lost big.

Let me weigh in on banning people. Iā€™m against it. If you donā€™t like what Collie says move on. I donā€™t agree with some of it but thatā€™s ok. The only annoying thing is that he doesnā€™t post it until we lose.

3 Likes

The ONLY reason I held back the last 2 wins was my respect for Mr. Williams. I was not going to rain on his 2 back to back big games, but think what you want. I get attacked for posting opinions and facts, because I am not carrying water for the basketball program.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a Sanchez lover either and I know the schedule was weak as well water. But in my mind we donā€™t have choice at this moment so I opt to enjoy it instead of wallow in crap another year. This is literally the first year in a while that I didnā€™t feel the season was over at Christmas.

Iā€™ll bet you dollars to doughnuts that if me or a lot of others were coaching the other night we win. All we had to was play a little extended zone and disrupt them driving the ball. It was painfully obvious. But we are stuck with a headstrong coach that thinks heā€™s right regardless the outcome. I donā€™t love it but being 11-4 doesnā€™t blow so Iā€™ll suck it up and enjoy. For nowā€¦.

2 Likes

Yes. I will also admit that sometimes my posts are sexist

But you lovely bitches and hoes should know
Iā€™m trying to correct this

1 Like

Youā€™re a fucking idiot. Good Lord. I was trying to be decent

It wasnā€™t towards you or anyone. Itā€™s from a song. I was just musing. If I was sorry to piss you off, I might apologize

Iā€™ll live

2 Likes
1 Like

https://fenwayparkdiaries.com/best%20players/ernie%20shore.htm