E Vic
Ingram
Thorne
Williams
Henry
Clayton
Benkovic
Lester

I have been one most pro-Major/“give him time” people on here, look up my posts. This is starting to alarm me. I was worried when we hadn’t heard about anyone coming in but now we are losing people to transfer in positions we are already thin at. This will probably be Major’s last year.

How many minutes did he get on oak hill I think it was? Some freshman can’t adjust to people being better than them and not getting the PT. Also, when u made multiple dumb moves, your more prone to get yanked off the court than high school/prep. It’s unfortunate. Really think Clark is going to be a good player but he’s def not a freshman that can demand minutes. Has to be an attitude thing I think.

Him and Clayton basically play the same position and for the first year, Clayton out played Clark. Clark wasn’t as ready offensively.

Really curious to see where he transfers too because with Braswell gone, he could have shared some of those minutes with Thorne while being a backup at the 4.

I’m not looking to write off next year yet obviously. And I’m not shocked DC is transferring. Writing was on the wall with that one.

I am very concerned we don’t have any new players coming in next year save Lester right now. Getting Sullivan would be good but he wouldn’t be eligible. Maybe if we land that Ingrisso kid he could give us some minutes.

How do we lose him after only one year? He played really well and started… Typically this may happen after 2 or 3 yrs.

I just dont understand how we arent getting the players we should be getting especially after we had the year we had.

Not good…I think I’ve seen this movie before.

He was decent size. Hate to see this. Got stuffed a lot around the basket, but I still enjoyed watching him play.

I can handle the transfer. It’s the not having anyone coming in to fill the hole right now that worries me.

This guy?

Gonna have to get control of his twitter account during the season where ever he goes or he’ll find himself transferring again

So do you think he transfers to a “better” or “worse” team than charlotte?

This sux more than capel who is leaving a program on the rise. I have no idea what direction the mbasketball program is heading. I guess we should wait for the story. Took this to wake up David Scott cause nothing makes his job more enjoyable than negative Niner news. Can we donate a football seat license to davidscott and put him directly behind the play clock?

[quote=“cibik02, post:11, topic:27725”]Gonna have to get control of his twitter account during the season where ever he goes or he’ll find himself transferring again

So do you think he transfers to a “better” or “worse” team than charlotte?[/quote]

Equal or less. Won’t be better if I had to wager.

[quote=“MKNiner, post:13, topic:27725”][quote=“cibik02, post:11, topic:27725”]Gonna have to get control of his twitter account during the season where ever he goes or he’ll find himself transferring again

So do you think he transfers to a “better” or “worse” team than charlotte?[/quote]

Equal or less. Won’t be better if I had to wager.[/quote]

So if you go with less, are you basically saying EZU?

Huge loss for the team. Disappointed as he was the 2nd most productive freshman in what I thought was a good to very good class. I know his minutes tailed off in the 2nd half of the season, but he still averaged 17.5 over the year, not sure he even played much more than that at Oak Hill.

Then again, some of our fans were begging for this, so I guess we get what we deserved. Thought he could have been really good here. Right now, next year does not look so good without any backup bigs and seemingly few prospects on the horizon. I thought Major had turned the corner, but this and our lack of recruiting class this year has me rethinking things…

Just want to say we don’t know for sure that it was about PT do we? Is that just the assumption? Could have been other issues on the team besides PT.

[quote=“cibik02, post:14, topic:27725”][quote=“MKNiner, post:13, topic:27725”][quote=“cibik02, post:11, topic:27725”]Gonna have to get control of his twitter account during the season where ever he goes or he’ll find himself transferring again

Equal or less. Won’t be better if I had to wager.[/quote]

So if you go with less, are you basically saying EZU?[/quote]

EZU would be less than less.

Just an assumption from my standpoint. Just going off the attitude we saw him display as his minutes went down. But there could always have been other issues.

Just an assumption from my standpoint. Just going off the attitude we saw him display as his minutes went down. But there could always have been other issues.[/quote]

Yeah - What if lack of PT was more than about just turnovers and what not. Basically just curious now about some of the team dynamics.

Alan Barnwell had a rather interesting tweet in regards to Clark’s transfer. Something along the lines of “It is very frustrating here.”