Darion Clark transferring

not suprised playing time went down and had an attitude

Without knowing the particular facts of either of their circumstances, I propose that it is a difficult transition for many freshmen college athletes to go from being ā€œthe manā€ in high school or AAU to having to compete for PT every day.

What do you think he meant by that?

What do you think he meant by that?[/quote]

I donā€™t know, but I donā€™t like it.

Without knowing the particular facts of either of their circumstances, I propose that it is a difficult transition for many freshmen college athletes to go from being ā€œthe manā€ in high school or AAU to having to compete for PT every day.[/quote]

Beat me to it. Could be this or do you think he was referring to the AthDept

I was going to predict this happening when I was at the A10 Tournament, but I decided not to bring it up.

I have seen people more excited to be at jury duty than Clark looked to be on the team in Brooklyn.

From a basketball standpoint I would figure he didnā€™t respond weā€™ll to not being able to play through his mistakes and ultimately made more mistakes because of it. I have no idea about anything else, those are just my observations. I would say that could fall under a frustration scenario.

Is the the one?

https://twitter.com/Barnwell_DoesIt/status/324310455285870593

Being will have you frustrated.

[quote=ā€œ49RFootballNow, post:27, topic:27725ā€]Is the the one?

[/quote]

Yes. He added *here in the next tweet. And it was in direct response to a tweet about Darion leaving.

[quote=ā€œChisox17, post:28, topic:27725ā€][quote=ā€œ49RFootballNow, post:27, topic:27725ā€]Is the the one?

[/quote]

Yes. He added *here in the next tweet. And it was in direct response to a tweet about Darion leaving.[/quote]

This is why I hate twitter!

Not surprised by this at all. I heard that he was an absolute cancer in the locker room the entire season, and his body language towards the end proved that. No one was ever talking to him or wanting to sit with him, and the coaches stopped caring, because honestly Darion was never that good in the first place. Mike Thorne will easily fill his spot

Weā€™re gonna be very thin now, but his attitude could have done more harm than good. Iā€™m more concerned that we have not signed anyone to fill the void. Iā€™m beginning to wonder if we donā€™t need to go after one or two Jucos that can help us immediately.

How many ā€œcancersā€ can a team have before the ā€œcancerā€ isnā€™t a player?

Well, we are taking a big step down to CUSA as far as basketball is concerned. Major might be in the same situation Lutz was. Forced to change to a new conference, and then unable to get the type of players he wants.

CUSA is adding some solid programs like MTSU and Western Kentucky, but while those and others in CUSA have been decent in recent years, they donā€™t have name recognition among recruits.

On the Clark news, he was completely checked out at the end of the season. Iā€™m not surprised, but definitely disappointed.

If we get down to zero scholarship players, I think weā€™ll know.

Iā€™m surprised sokool has not paid us a visit.

Same staff that started him ahead of two Srs earlier suddenly didnā€™t think he was very good??

I donā€™t think talent was an issue, but the entire fanbase saw that there was trouble brewing with clark well before the season ended. Lots of speculation this was coming months ago.

Not a big surprise, but very troubling that we only have one player new next year. Hope that we land some decent late signees. Glad the period isnā€™t over yet.

We have to find some more post players from somewhere. If not, next year is going to be quite long.

I think as fans we spend too much time speculating what is going on in a situation. Got to thank Darion for the year that he gave us and good luck in the future. Charlotte Basketball will just keep moving forward.

Does this mean we have some recruits lined up? If so, this is great news.