Davidson Debacle

We looked intimidated and it was reflected in our piss-poor shooting. Lack of confidence. Very sad. We used to flat our relish going into places like dā€™son and punching them in the mouth (so to speak) from the get go. Now we slink in like a bunch of JVs expecting to get beat and we do. Our shooters could/should do better, but they get the inferior complex yips and the crap fest for us begins.

Did enjoy Priceā€™s T. It was timely and appropriate. Made no difference in the overall outcome, but was needed at that point. Donā€™t want to see him turn into Bobby L on the bench as far as Ts, but Ts are appropriate at the RIGHT time.

This loss looks worse and worse. dā€™son lost at la salle tonight 91-83 to go 9-8 overall 2-4 in A10. >:(

We arenā€™t going to the NCAAs this year, so the quality of our game against them does not matter. I can easily take pleasure in their downfall. I hope they do not win another game.

We arenā€™t going to the NCAAs this year, so the quality of our game against them does not matter. I can easily take pleasure in their downfall. I hope they do not win another game.[/quote]

It matters to me. They have outclassed us multiple years in multiple buildings.

[quote=ā€œ49er1, post:42, topic:30653ā€]This loss looks worse and worse. dā€™son lost at la salle tonight 91-83 to go 9-8 overall 2-4 in A10. >:([/quote] Would this be a bad time to point out that McKillop is not the All Star his fans see him as?

We arenā€™t going to the NCAAs this year, so the quality of our game against them does not matter. I can easily take pleasure in their downfall. I hope they do not win another game.[/quote]

Youā€™re right but that was not my point. My point was merely "we really suck ". Period. Meanwhile uncw is tearing up the caa.

Ha! If Davidson were undefeated and #1 in the nation, there would still be plenty of evidence that we are struggling.

Iā€™d wait until at least the season is over. Iā€™m not one of the ones that thinks heā€™s a bball genius. But they started off slow a couple of seasons, before winning 9 straight and the regular season title.

I will add that the Chris Mooney promoters have seem to go away though. Since the 2010-11 season, when they made the Sweet 16, heā€™s been 42-42 in conference.

Kind of an aside, but I cannot see Keatts at UNCW after this year. Someone is gonna scoop him up.

Might have been a good hire here, back when UNCW got him.