Davidson Fans

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;142226]“We love children” should go down in the college basketball history books as the funniest chant ever…[/QUOTE]

That was good.

We like children?
Had one of the Davidson players pulled a Marcus Vick? We need some explanation.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;142223]You should see the faces of crowd control whenever we do that.

Personally, I say “WE RULE”…[/QUOTE]

The “you suck” quote is extremely unoriginal. Terps fans have been doing that for years. Why dont we create our own chants.

[QUOTE=pwiluncc;142687]The “you suck” quote is extremely unoriginal. Terps fans have been doing that for years. Why dont we create our own chants.[/QUOTE]

That is the lamest chant ever and nobody should copy the Terps fans ever. They are the Philly Eagles fans of college basketball.

Our students are so cluless that they chant “you suck” while we’re getting drilled by a team. It is one of the all time worst chants right up there with the “over rated” chant.

Since we no longet play memphis, there is no need to yell “you suck” to any opposing team or coach. It was always ok to yell it at Calamari & company.

Just some thought… What a Dick this guy is to come on OUR board and complain and talk about how calls and what we did was bullsh*t if he didn’t even attend the game. Hey buddy if you wasn’t too lazy to get off your azz and support your team then don’t complain about stuff you hear on the radio. It isn’t like you couldn’t get a ticket, the game wasn’t sold out.

Now to all you sensible davidson fans, I think that you guys played great. Winters killed us and he kept you guys in the game, but I told my buddy before the game that I didn’t think that Ian Johnson would have a good game consider we do play pretty good D in the post and on big men. I mean the left-handed hook was complete bs, and that’s the reason it was hitting front rim the last half of the game. One person who I surprised me was Morton. He shot the ball well and played well on the offensive end, his only problem was that he couldn’t keep it going at the end of the game. That leads me to another surpise, Matt Mickillop. Isn’t this guy supposed to be Mr. Clutch? I didn’t see him doing anything at the end and the whole game for that matter. The only time I seen him was when his ankles were being broke by Leemire. It was a great game though and I loved the support you guys showed.

The “We Love Children” was nice, but the “DUI” chant was OLD and dumb. Hey maybe it did get into Wither’s head though and maybe that is the reason he bricked some FT’s.

Can’t wait to play you guys again next year. Good luck in SoCon and I hope you guys whoop ASU.