Davidson game

So what is the plan for this? I mean I know we want to take their dump over, but are we going through our ticket office? Are we going to have one person buy a block of tickets? What is the plan? And does anyone know when their tickets go on sale?

And I think everyone going should buy one of these to bring:

http://www.amazon.com/Vuvuzela-Stadium-Horn-Collapsible-Noise/dp/B003T0VIIQ

Tickets are already onsale at their site. We should definitely invade their pregame/postgame hangout at the Brickhouse Tavern.

Link? I went looking and couldn’t find it. I must have missed it somehow.

https://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onlineSale?action=selectPerformance&cobrand=davidson&performance_id=1331504&country=US&language=en

Awesome thanks!

So that answers the tickets on sale question - so now is my how are we doing this question comes into play. I don’t mind sitting in the middle of a bunch of Davidsion douche bags. I might have to wear a biohazard safety suit, but I can do it. I would however prefer to be sitting with my Niner Nation boys. So what is the plan?

Or, how about we go to the new Picasso’s?

We definitely need to all caravan, park on the other side of campus, and march to the game. Loudly and obnoxiously. Like these guys:

Emerald City Supporters March to the Match vs Chelsea 7/18/2009

We definitely need to all caravan, park on the other side of campus, and march to the game. Loudly and obnoxiously. Like these guys:[/quote]

I love the march idea. I want to make them regret they ever started this shit back up.

We definitely need to all caravan, park on the other side of campus, and march to the game. Loudly and obnoxiously. Like these guys:[/quote]

I love the march idea. I want to make them regret they ever started this s*** back up.[/quote]

TAAAAAAAAAAKE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WAAAAAAAAAATCH THEM FALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I love the ideas being thrown around in this thread already. There is nothing funnier than going into an opponents little arena and completely taking over. ;D

This is one of the 3 or 4 games that I will MAKE 100% DAMN SURE i am back in town for!

[quote=“Chisox17, post:9, topic:24096”]I love the ideas being thrown around in this thread already. There is nothing funnier than going into an opponents little arena and completely taking over. ;D

This is one of the 3 or 4 games that I will MAKE 100% DAMN SURE i am back in town for![/quote]

I really love that we are getting Davidson back on the schedule and are building a rivalry with Winthrop. Away games are so much damn fun.

TAAAAAAAKE THEM ALLLLLLLL
WAAAAATCH THEM FALLLLLLLL!

I will be wearing a green shirt that says “EAD Davidson” on the front and NinerNation on the back.

I’ve had this game in the back of my mind for 4 years now. Most embarrassing moment Ive ever experienced as a Niner fan occured last time we visited there. Took everything I had in me not to rearranged the face of the Davidson student running his mouth to us as we walked back across campus to the old Davidson Depot. Truthfully, I had no comeback to the douchebag after what had just occured on the court. I hope Major & Co. know how important it is for a butt-whipping to occur on Dec 11th! I hate Davidson!

QFT.

Awesome thanks!

So that answers the tickets on sale question - so now is my how are we doing this question comes into play. I don’t mind sitting in the middle of a bunch of Davidsion douche bags. I might have to wear a biohazard safety suit, but I can do it. I would however prefer to be sitting with my Niner Nation boys. So what is the plan?[/quote]

So where are we sitting? From the other thread, it looks like our bench will be in front of sections 4 and 6. I was thinking 101 or 103 on the opposite side.

I have a code for buy 1 get 1 free online tickets so PM me if you want it.

Awesome thanks!

So that answers the tickets on sale question - so now is my how are we doing this question comes into play. I don’t mind sitting in the middle of a bunch of Davidsion douche bags. I might have to wear a biohazard safety suit, but I can do it. I would however prefer to be sitting with my Niner Nation boys. So what is the plan?[/quote]

So where are we sitting? From the other thread, it looks like our bench will be in front of sections 4 and 6. I was thinking 101 or 103 on the opposite side.

I have a code for buy 1 get 1 free online tickets so PM me if you want it.[/quote]

This is what I need to know… what section?

I guess somebody should call the ticket office and find out if a block of tickets will be available…

QFT.[/quote]

I will throw out there the AD usually sends out an email or something about a block of tickets for alumni right?

There was an email sent last week to all season ticket holders regarding away game tickets. Each game will be handled individualy but the school will offer tickets from their block for Davidson etc.

Just tell me who to pay.

Hm I am a season ticket holder and I do not recall said email. It isn’t possible that our AD messed up is it?