Davidson game

[font=arial][/font]

[font=arial][size=small]Away Game Tickets[/size][/font][font=arial][size=small] - 49er Club members are eligible for the opportunity to purchase away game tickets to selected games. The 49er Club will send correspondence concerning various games. All tickets are based on 49er Club ranking and availability; therefore seating is not guaranteed.[/size][/font]
[font=arial][/font]

I plan on going, but holding off until I know exactly what section I should shoot for…

I had fun at the winthrop game last year, and Davidson will have to be even better. Me and at least one of my roommates will be there.

here is the seating chart for belk arena. we USED to be in sections 101 and 103. but that was before they took the bleachers out of that side and replaced them with all box seats. we may be in those sections again. if so. the seats will be more comfy.

belk arena seating chart: https://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onlineSale?action=switchSeatSelectionMethod&selection_method=byManifest

Last time we were all in 110 or 112… would assume that’s where we’ll be again.

I bought my tix today in 110 with that buy one get one free offer… 2 tix for $17 … not bad.

I should be at this game, just waiting to decide if the wife will go with me or not.

One of my best memories was the year Plavich went off in their building and just silenced the whole building to the point that when Plavich would shoot the ball you could hear their fans go “Oh no…”

High school cheerleaders

This is our house

Walk home safely

That was one my my favorite Niners games ever. He made SEVEN threes in a row. SEVEN IN A ROW!

[quote=“switchfoot, post:26, topic:24096”]I should be at this game, just waiting to decide if the wife will go with me or not.

One of my best memories was the year Plavich went off in their building and just silenced the whole building to the point that when Plavich would shoot the ball you could hear their fans go “Oh no…”[/quote]

If you get the buy one get one free… might as well buy now and let ur wife decide later.

Can someone please PM the code for buy one get one free please? Thanks!

Me too please!!

just post the code in here!

Davidson College Athletics -Buy one get one FREE tickets to home basketball games! Use promo code “BOGO” online or at the Belk Arena Box Office. Limited one coupon per transaction

code = BOGO

Davidson College Athletics -Buy one get one FREE tickets to home basketball games! Use promo code “BOGO” online or at the Belk Arena Box Office. Limited one coupon per transaction[/quote]

I believe it only works in the Bleachers seats in the $14 range. I tried with the $18 seats and didn’t work, so I was relegated to row M. I’m okay with that to save a few bucks.

Just got my 2 in section 110 Row L.

Who all (student wise i guess) is going?? I had 3 people drop out and id rather not go alone lol

I’ll be going, did you already get the tickets? Shoot me a PM.

section 110 Row M

Who u trying to impress with your row L and all. Don’t try to class it up.

I’ll be going, did you already get the tickets? Shoot me a PM.[/quote]

Let me know where you guys are sitting. I haven’t bought my tix yet