Davidson game

section 110 Row M

Who u trying to impress with your row L and all. Donā€™t try to class it up.[/quote]

Everyone.

Right there with you! I have 2 Sec 110 Row L seats 4 and 5. HotRod has 6 and 7 and Bojangles has 8 and 9.

Did the ā€˜BOGOā€™ work for you guys? Iā€™m trying to use it now and itā€™s not working.

Worked for me - make sure you have it in CAPS

Of course Iā€™m going, Iā€™m just waiting for the school to sell the block of tickets it has.

You guys enjoy being scattered like the twelve tribesā€¦

braille, cha, gotGokhan and myself are in Sec 110 Row L seats 10-13

Sweet - sounds like we will own that row!

[quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:45, topic:24096ā€]Of course Iā€™m going, Iā€™m just waiting for the school to sell the block of tickets it has.

You guys enjoy being scattered like the twelve tribesā€¦[/quote]

Will just make it feel like we own the whole damn place.

[font=verdana]Sweet - sounds like we will own that row![/font][/quote]

[font=verdana][size=12px]Thereā€™s 1 seat left in that row if anyone flying solo wants to grab it.[/size][/font]

Sec 110 Row M seats 15 and 16

Worked for me - make sure you have it in CAPS[/quote]

Also, only worked for me in the upper half of the sections. not sure if the BOGO is only the upper half or just me.

Last time, I was on the front row of 110, and the entire section (and half of the section beside us) was green.

Hopefully the AD seats are the front of 110ā€¦

[quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:45, topic:24096ā€]Of course Iā€™m going, Iā€™m just waiting for the school to sell the block of tickets it has.

You guys enjoy being scattered like the twelve tribesā€¦[/quote]

Half price tickets FTW. Less money to the stDavidson AD also.

Started a game thread on the Davidson board: http://www.davidsoncats.com/viewtopic.php?p=148834#148834

Thread locked in T-minus two hours and counting.

[quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:52, topic:24096ā€]Last time, I was on the front row of 110, and the entire section (and half of the section beside us) was green.

Hopefully the AD seats are the front of 110ā€¦[/quote]

Looks like the front of 110 is booked up.

Iā€™m gonna post this over here too since I put it on the Davidson Board. I think we should all at least think about it.

I'd like to put a different spin on this. I feel like Charlotte and Davidson are the teams that each other's fans hate to hate. We feel like you guys are a dinky liberal arts college for spoiled brats, you seem to feel like we underachieve academically and hate us for other random reasons. Charlotte has not been to an NCAA tournament since 2005. Sans the Curry era, Davidson had not won an NCAA tournament game since most of us have been alive - with pretty much all NCAA appearances coming from an auto-bid from a lower tiered conference.

Now we can spit and moan and hate on each other all we want, all the while pretending that neither side cares about the other.

The other option however is we could embrace the rivalry for what it is, since it seems a natural one, recognize that Charlotte has underachieved of late, and Davidson may be on a downward slope, and say forget that, we still have a long-standing rivalry!

Iā€™m not calling for mediocrity, but I think itā€™s utterly ridiculous that avid fans on both sides spew so much garbage about each other but refuse to acknowledge a rivalry and continue to bemoan the series.

Get over it.

Duck Favidson, and Go Niners!

The arrogant pricks have already started in on it. More reason to hate them and destroy them in basketball.

nice post ninercentral.

Iā€™m glad weā€™ve renewed the series with Davidson. I know they are almost always an RPI boat anchor and playing them offers us little to nothing in the grand scheme of things, but there is something immensely rewarding in continuously kicking the shit out of their teams. It just feels right.

The hatred I have for that school can not be described in words. If we beat them by 40 this year, itā€™s not enough.

fixed