Davidson game

WOW, What a bunch of Whiney Babies! I was banned from their forum for posting something not negative, more thought provoking than anything. What a fucking joke. Those guys are complete toolbags. I’ve never seen a more self-protective group of cry-baby bitches in my life.

I got banned too. What a joke. Can’t even engage in a little trash talking…the stuff rivalries are made of. My feelings are so hurt.

message boards are serious business and are only intended for positive feedback for the team whose name is on the board. Come on, you guys know this.

I got banned too. What a joke. Can’t even engage in a little trash talking…the stuff rivalries are made of. My feelings are so hurt.[/quote]

if it is any consolation to you i have been banned for about a year. after being banned the 1st time i reregistered with a “cat” in my user name and made it through about 7 or 8 posts before being banned again.

That’s the 3rd username that they’ve banned of mine there. I think each of them lasted 1 day.

What a bunch of babies, that’s the most active that board has been all year.

Davidson is like 10 mins from the house So I’ll be there

I bought through us, & it only gave me 1 ticket, but I don’t know the seat # yet. I’ll just try to move near everyone where there’s an empty seat.

charlotteguy88 and I are sitting in section 110 row M.

Dang right we are! lol

Sweet

i’ll be downstairs with a couple of davidson grads. it will be interesting to see if they invite me back again.

Sweet[/quote]
I have room for 3 more in my car if anybody wants to carpool

Davidson thread deleted on their board? And I have been banned…

Their board is a miserably boring circle-jerk.

Their board is a miserably boring circle-jerk.[/quote]

yes it is…

we all need to reregister on their board and create a nonsuspicious id. then make some “normal” posts. then right before game day, UNLOAD!

Sweet[/quote]
I have room for 3 more in my car if anybody wants to carpool[/quote]

you have room for 3 Creepy Steves?

Sweet[/quote]
I have room for 3 more in my car if anybody wants to carpool[/quote]

you have room for 3 Creepy Steves?[/quote]
Who?

I have already done that and I have been making some occasional posts. I’m just waiting until about a week before the game to bring out the ammo.

Who?[/quote]