Davidson PreGame

Why would you do that? Just buy now.

It might be too late to get them through the school.

Look in the davidson game thread - you can buy them thru davidson thats what we all did.

NLP is going to India? I bet he doesn’t live up to his in-law’s standards. :))

GDI.

107 Row S seats 8-14

109, row P, seats 11 and 12, and count me in for Pregame, +2 maybe +3

You’ve got me down twice. Is that a fat joke?

Probably confusion, since I included with the confidence provided by possessing your tickets, and then you RSVP’d yourself.

The J Felts are in.

they’re definitely spreading us out. >:( We ought to mass up in areas we can (empty seats) and focus our noise.

Or, be as loud and obnoxious as you can. Make their wine and cheesers complain about having to sit next to the “concrete commoners” that they force us into our own lowly corners from then on.

It’s a lose/lose, Ducktown.

They may have spread the ticket allotment they gave to our AD out, but if you don’t go through the AD, you can choose your exact seat location if you want to.

They may have spread the ticket allotment they gave to our AD out, but if you don’t go through the AD, you can choose your exact seat location if you want to.[/quote]

THIS! - I put instructions in the Davidson game thread.

They may have spread the ticket allotment they gave to our AD out, but if you don’t go through the AD, you can choose your exact seat location if you want to.[/quote]

THIS! - I put instructions in the Davidson game thread.[/quote]

Yeah, I ordered through our AD thinking we’d be in a block as it used to be done most everywhere. Looks like schools are starting to spread visitors out to reduce the noise/support. Remember that awesome group we had together at clemson a few years back? We rocked because we were together. We also WON! :stuck_out_tongue:

THIS! - I put instructions in the Davidson game thread.[/quote]

Yeah, I ordered through our AD thinking we’d be in a block as it used to be done most everywhere. Looks like schools are starting to spread visitors out to reduce the noise/support. Remember that awesome group we had together at clemson a few years back? We rocked because we were together. We also WON! :p[/quote]

Best road trip ever for me!!! Our little section that night by far made more noise than the whole Clemson fanbase that night.

I had 2 Clemson fans compliment us after the game. They said they were not used to the visiting team bringing that many fans.

That’s why we haven’t been invited back, I guess. :)) :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why we haven’t been invited back, I guess. :)) :p[/quote]

More than likely. I remember the refs shafted us at Wake Forest the year before.

That Wake game was one of the biggest shafts we’ve ever had.