Davidson PreGame

yep. Up there with the Dinkins “walk” at KY back in the day.

Or TV Ted fouling out 96 of our players at App a couple years back

The offensive charge/flop called on Withers to foul him out still pisses me off.

The offensive charge/flop called on Withers to foul him out still pisses me off.[/quote]

Josh Duncan. Leemire.

The offensive charge/flop called on Withers to foul him out still pisses me off.[/quote]

Josh Duncan. Leemire.[/quote]

You deserve to die today for saying those words.

Eric Williams had ZERO fouls in that game. Withers barely played that game because of foul trouble. When Withers finally got his fifth, I remember Bobby yelling at the ref saying he cost us the game. Just thinking about that game makes me mad.

Of course, refs costing us games was the theme of that season. The GW game later that year was beyond ridiculous.

FTFY

FTFY[/quote]

Not this year!

FTFY[/quote]

Not this year![/quote]

The year is still early…

30-0, mark it down.

Cold spittin like JB?

Davidson has officially declared a blackout for next wednesday… so wear WHITE!! GO NINERS

If we wear white they may mistake us for geese, and that is not a good thing on the Davidson campus.

Definitely going to wear white for this game.

White power!

I mean, no. Not that.

MK will be in attendance +1.

I will be there at some point. With the game starting after their women’s game, our game may be pushed back to 8:30ish. More time to drink!!

What time will we start the #Badfan parade across stDavidson’s campus??

We have the backroom reserved at the Brickhouse. I started the reservation at 6, but they said if anyone shows up early just to go ahead back there.

It might be under my name (Ricky, in case anyone doesn’t know), but I told them it was for Niner fans.

They already know it is seperate checks.

I can’t wait to see you guys there!

Thanks for taking care of that, Powerbait.

Can’t wait to see you all again!

[quote=“Wingate49erFan, post:46, topic:27165”]Eric Williams had ZERO fouls in that game. Withers barely played that game because of foul trouble. When Withers finally got his fifth, I remember Bobby yelling at the ref saying he cost us the game. Just thinking about that game makes me mad.[/quote] Me too. I yelled at the screen almost the whole game, if I remember correctly. Williams had fouled out of something like half his games, and was averaging around 4 fouls a game. And then he gets 0 fouls covering a big-time player like Withers. It was a straight screw job.