Davidson PreGame

Williams had gotten in foul trouble in every game he had played and had fouled out of most of them. The Wake fans used to always complain about him getting in foul trouble.

Clearly a case of the ref watching the jerseys rather than the players that occupy them.

Myself and my roommate will drop in at some point if I can get back from work in time.

Thanks Powerbait!!!

First page updated!

I hope to be there by 6:30 at the latest, should be 5 in my group.

PB, thanks for organizing.

8:30 tipoff - I assume we want to start the walk around 8?

if you guys meet up at the brick house @ 6:00 or 6:30, i’d suggest that you get started on over to the gym around 7:30, or 7:45 at the latest. just to make sure you make it! ;D

Get there at 8 for pre game taunting

For those of you walking over, where do you leave your cars? At brickhouse?

Yeah, that’s what we did last time.

Yeah, that’s what we did last time.[/quote]
How long is that walk? They wouldn’t tow would they. Didn’t know how large their parking lot was.

I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the repeal of prohibition than by having a beer or 12 at Brickhouse tonight.

How long is that walk? They wouldn’t tow would they. Didn’t know how large their parking lot was.[/quote]

Heh, I don’t remember much about the walk. But as a young and able body, I don’t remember it being THAT far. But I can understand if many people wouldn’t want to do it.

How long is that walk? They wouldn’t tow would they. Didn’t know how large their parking lot was.[/quote]

Heh, I don’t remember much about the walk. But as a young and able body, I don’t remember it being THAT far. But I can understand if many people wouldn’t want to do it.[/quote]

It was like 2 or 3 blocks if I recall.

Just look it up on Google - The Brickhouse is directly across from their campus. We walk by like 4 or 5 buildings and we are there.

It’s a little farther than that, but still not a bad walk. Attached is a map of the walk.

Heh, I don’t remember much about the walk. But as a young and able body, I don’t remember it being THAT far. But I can understand if many people wouldn’t want to do it.[/quote]

It was like 2 or 3 blocks if I recall.

Just look it up on Google - The Brickhouse is directly across from their campus. We walk by like 4 or 5 buildings and we are there.[/quote]

It’s a little farther than that, but still not a bad walk. Attached is a map of the walk.[/quote]

Guess the alcohol made it seem shorter. For what its worth I was right about the # of buildings. ;D

clt be sure to keep the tradition of a proper “junior college” chant as you walk thru campus.

Me+1 will be there. Powerbait made me feel bad about not going before.

I’m in.

Front page updated - looking like we will have 30-40 people at the pregame. Should make for an epic march to the stad… ummm I mean gym.