Dayton pre-game

Chris Wright still out and will miss Wedneday’s game, but Charles Little did return against URI this past Saturday.

DaytonDailyNews.com: Little, Sandoval back on court, but not at 100 percent

ESPN.com: Dayton’s special season being derailed by injuries

Wednesday, February 6, 7:00, at Dayton, CSTV

Will this also be on TW across the Carolinas? How about CSTV.com, webcast?

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;291678]Wednesday, February 6, 7:00, at Dayton, CSTV

Will this also be on TW across the Carolinas? How about CSTV.com, webcast?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I have CSTV on Digital cable and it’s now showing up on the schedule for Wednesday.

Should be on TWC on the same channels as the Richmond game.

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/110607aaa.html][COLOR=darkgreen]http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/110607aaa.html[/COLOR][/URL]

Was the Richmond game actually on TWC?

On DirecTV’s programming schedule (on the TV), they DO NOT show the game listed for Wednesday, 2/6/08.

It shows Tom Lemming’s recruiting show.

[B][SIZE=4]wtffffffffff!!! IT BETTER BE ON TV SOME WHERE. IF NOT,[/SIZE][/B] i’ll probably just listen to it on the radio or internet.

[B][SIZE=4]wtffffffffff!!!!! IT BETTER BE ON TV SOME WHERE. IF NOT,[/SIZE][/B] i'll probably just listen to it on the radio or internet.

Looks like worst-case scenario I’ll be glued to this website looking for Jim Utter’s updates! :shades:

I hope I’m wrong – but I think this is gonna be a game only available on TV in Charlotte to TW Cable customers.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;291702]I hope I’m wrong – but I think this is gonna be a game only available on TV in Charlotte to TW Cable customers.[/QUOTE] Which means Picasso’s should carry it too, I assume.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;291705]Which means Picasso’s should carry it too, I assume.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. Will we have to fight the Duke-Chapel Hill fans off there??

I hope I'm wrong -- but I think this is gonna be a game only available on TV in Charlotte to TW Cable customers.
I dont mind u being right about this one.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;291709]I hope so. Will we have to fight the Duke-Chapel Hill fans off there??[/QUOTE]

Puke and Chapel Hole play at 9:00 so we’ll leave our seats when we damn well please…

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;291709]I hope so. Will we have to fight the Duke-Chapel Hill fans off there??[/QUOTE]

and there is the reason that I don’t want to have to go out in public to watch Charlotte/Dayton.

Anywhere I go…those damn idiots will be around. They smell funny and talk too damn much.

Time to start practicing on our grammar if those Duke/tarhole fans are gonna be around us. Be ready for the following:

[i][b]- “I done seen where he scored 10 points the other night.”

• “There ain’t no damn Duke fans allowed sitting here at this here table”.
  • “Well since we done come back and took the lead, I’ll go out to my car and put on my tarhole stuff”.[/b][/i]

ahhh yes, D-U-I-K-E and crapel hill fans will be all over the place… so if you’d like to know which cheese goes with which wines, be sure to have your questions ready! GO NINERS!!

I was wondering the same thing. I have CSTV on Digital cable and it's now showing up on the schedule for Wednesday.

I have CSTV on Digital as well, but it’s not showing on my schedule (Charlotte). It has “Generation Next” listed from 6-10pm.

Let’s hope this is incorrect.

As far as I can recall, Niners games always trump every other game at picassos.

Time to start practicing on our grammar if those Duke/tarhole fans are gonna be around us. Be ready for the following:

- “I done seen where he scored 10 points the other night.”
- “There ain’t no damn Duke fans allowed sitting here at this here table”.
- “Well since we done come back and took the lead, I’ll go out to my car and put on my tarhole stuff”.

That is a classic post !!!:lmao:

why is it that we cant get nationally televised games. im sure this has been explained elsewhere but teams like nc a&t and hampton were on espnu last night. i cant imagine why we cant get games on tv.