Do you approve of the job Dubois is doing?

Very simple poll. Maybe we can do them maybe quarterly for some of the key players at the university, within the athletic department, at the Observer (oh noes!), etc. depending on participation.

So, do you approve of the job Dubois is doing?

What has he done since he’s been here?

There’s your answer!!

What has he done besides push for light rail?

There is a huge bias in polls like this. This only shows the views of people on NNN, which has become very anti-Dubois due to the name change initiative and doubts about his recommendation of football. So this particular poll is extremely predictable and therefore useless. Right now his approval rating is worse than President Bush percentage-wise, but if he recommends football it will go way up.

Polls about coaches and athletics adminastrators are more valid for this forum.

Sorry, I am a stickler for statistics.

due to the name change initiative and doubts about his recommendation of football.

-Chapel hill love fest
-waste of a quarter of a million on Stamats
-involvement in fake light rail studies
-more involvment with light rail than anything to this date
-unprofessional email responses
-calling out donors who donate way more than the average alumni (metro)
-we have a police chief who didn’t have the qualifications
-growth in crime
-actually dropping in the amount of funding per student
-no classes on Friday at a school that is viewed as “commuter”
-Chapel Hill medical school in Charlotte
-buddy buddy with Jim Black

• 200 faculty positions get eliminated because CHP takes more than 6 months trying to fill the vacancies.
  • Gives stamats its conclusions (no name change) before the study is even conducted
  • Front entrance sign continues to mock us
  • Dead last in per-student funding
  • Out of 54 candidates, the school selects a Chief of Police that was never certified in law enforcement and once posed for Playboy
- Out of 54 candidates, the school selects a Chief of Police that was never certified in law enforcement and once posed for Playboy

Job Interview:

-So what are your qualifications ma’am?

-(rips open shirt) These are my qualifications.

[QUOTE=ninerID;319744]-Chapel hill love fest
-waste of a quarter of a million on Stamats
-involvement in fake light rail studies
-more involvment with light rail than anything to this date
-unprofessional email responses
-calling out donors who donate way more than the average alumni (metro)
-we have a police chief who didn’t have the qualifications
-growth in crime
-actually dropping in the amount of funding per student
-no classes on Friday at a school that is viewed as “commuter”
-Chapel Hill medical school in Charlotte
-buddy buddy with Jim Black[/QUOTE]

Well said

My emails were polite…he just despises opposition to the mothership of UNC

If I didn’t love my alma mater so much I’d stop caring due to him

His most recent analogy to me about NC school of Arts is deplorable

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;319742]Right now his approval rating is worse than President Bush percentage-wise, but if he recommends football it will go way up.[/QUOTE]
Football would only move me to thinking about climbing on the fence.

I can tell you the 2 yes’ votes were Scollie and Press

I can tell you the 2 yes' votes were Scollie and Press
He now has 3 "yes" votes so Mike P or another unc-chapel hill fan must have voted.

I won’t be surprised if he doesn’t instruct the Athletic Department to stop going by the name “CHARLOTTE” and return to the name “UNCC”. And why does he seem content with being last in state funding?

1. I am concerned that he keeps postponing the football decision.
  2. I will be highly pissed if he lets unc-chapel hill put a med school on or beside our campus.
  3. And what was the Stamats Study about? Was he hoping the results would side with his opinions.
  4. He seems content with being last in state funding.
  5. He seems completely unreceptive to even consider an opposing view on anything.

We need someone to go to bat for us. Thus far, he hasn’t even stepped out of the dugout.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;319755]He now has 3 “yes” votes so Mike P or another unc-chapel hill fan must have voted.

I won’t be surprised if he doesn’t instruct the Athletic Department to stop going by the name “CHARLOTTE” and return to the name “UNCC”. And why does he seem content with being last in state funding?

1. I am concerned that he keeps postponing the football decision.
  2. I will be highly pissed if he lets unc-chapel hill put a med school on or beside our campus.
  3. And what was the Stamats Study about? Was he hoping the results would side with his opinions.
  4. He seems content with being last in state funding.
  5. He seems completely unreceptive to even consider an opposing view on anything.

We need someone to go to bat for us. Thus far, he hasn’t even stepped out of the dugout.[/QUOTE]

probably that dude from that fraternity.

how the F*&$ can 3 people think Dubois is doing well?

does he have 3 secretaries?

We’ve done studies on everything but nothing has come of them yet. We paid to have a study on branding…nothing different. We paid to do a feasibility study on football, unanimously recommended it…still nothing.

Based on these early polling results, Dubois needs to drop out of the race???

Nah, Dubois will hang in the race until Jim Black gets early release.

HP, you are f’in hilarious. Ever thought about an appearance on Comedy Central?
I’m serious!

I am on the fence only because we would not be this close to football if Woodward was still here.

I’m not on the fence but I won’t totally hate on him. I’m sure it’s a tough job where you have to please that many people. Leaving football and the name change out of it, what has he really done? Yea, he helped get the light rail line in here, but my left nut could have done that without being half as shady as he went about it.

[QUOTE=metro;319753]I can tell you the 2 yes’ votes were Scollie and Press[/QUOTE]

Actually, I’m on the fence. But, it is nice to know that you’re thinking of me.