@Eastern Michigan 9/1 pregame

Watching this game is going to be like watching football on a black & white TV back in the day.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:41, topic:31048”]Watching this game is going to be like watching football on a black & white TV back in the day.

[/quote]

Man, that’s awful. As if things weren’t gray enough in Michigan.

clt says we should follow this trend and paint our grass green.

I am so glad we don’t have a track around our field. It just kills atmosphere. Then again, so does making everything as grey as a 1950’s magnavox.

Looks horrible. Cannot imagine actually thinking it’d be cool to play on that field.

Anyone that is making the trip, go check out the famous Ypsilanti Water Tower. Wikipedia says that “A long-standing urban legend holds that the tower will crumble if a virgin ever graduates from nearby Eastern Michigan University.”

And people think the Peach in Gaffney is bad.

[quote=“MikeNiner11, post:46, topic:31048”]Anyone that is making the trip, go check out the famous Ypsilanti Water Tower. Wikipedia says that “A long-standing urban legend holds that the tower will crumble if a virgin ever graduates from nearby Eastern Michigan University.”

And people think the Peach in Gaffney is bad.[/quote]
OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious. I shouldnt have opened that in class.

[quote=“MikeNiner11, post:46, topic:31048”]Anyone that is making the trip, go check out the famous Ypsilanti Water Tower. Wikipedia says that “A long-standing urban legend holds that the tower will crumble if a virgin ever graduates from nearby Eastern Michigan University.”

Phil would hate this thing.

Of Phil was there he would get that thing torn down, he hates towers.

Looks like that picture was taken after a thunderstorm. Probably not as hideous when dry.

Speaking of gray…DON’T…DRINK…THE…WATER

Looks more like post coitus.

Alternate title: “anything’s a dildo if you’re brave enough”

Don’t think being wet is the problem.

[quote=“MikeNiner11, post:53, topic:31048”]Don’t think being wet is the problem.

[/quote]

Being wet usually helps.

At least we finally found a use for this:

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:54, topic:31048”][quote=“MikeNiner11, post:53, topic:31048”]Don’t think being wet is the problem.

[/quote]

Being wet usually helps.

At least we finally found a use for this:

[/quote]

clt is glad clt doesn’t live in dublin.

Along with having a giant shlong as their towns most well known structure, there can’t possibly be another college football team in a more unfortunate location. EMU is 6 miles from The University of Michigan. That is closer than we are to Uptown. Credit to them for putting together a bowl team in the shadow of a college football superpower. We have no excuse.

From The Ann Arbor News:

Mlive.com: Everything to know about Eastern Michigan football’s home opener, season

[BTW, I did notice typo on EMU schedule - Rutgers game is 9/9]

The distance between the campuses of Georgia State and Georgia Tech in Atlanta is less than 2 miles.

The distance between the campuses of Georgia State and Georgia Tech in Atlanta is less than 2 miles.[/quote]

That’s nuts. Of course, I don’t think Georgia Tech is even the most popular college football team in Atlanta.

UM football is religion in the Ann Arbor area.

clt says it is game day!