Ebuka Izundu - 2015 C - requested release from LOI

Lots of guys have sacrificed pt to wear baby blue. Its stupid but happens all the time.

Lots of guys have sacrificed pt to wear baby blue. Its stupid but happens all the time.[/quote]

true. i would be just as happy, if not more happy, with tyrique jones. ranked a little higher and sounds like a more athletic version of clayton.

Lots of guys have sacrificed pt to wear baby blue. Its stupid but happens all the time.[/quote]

true. i would be just as happy, if not more happy, with tyrique jones. ranked a little higher and sounds like a more athletic version of clayton.[/quote]Jones is 2016. We need help in the 2015 class before we worry about that.

true. i would be just as happy, if not more happy, with tyrique jones. ranked a little higher and sounds like a more athletic version of clayton.[/quote]Jones is 2016. We need help in the 2015 class before we worry about that.[/quote]

oops. i thought he was 2015. think about the possiblities for our 2015 and 2016 recruiting classes. we need to be sucessful in order to land some of these big timers.

A successful season would do wonders. I’m sure opposing programs are already using CUSA weakness, our recent poor seasons, and speculation about the coach’s job against us. An NCAA bid would blunt a heck of a lot of that negative recruiting by showing Charlotte can be successful in CUSA and with Major as coach. I hope we see that this year, and guys like Izundu sign up to help build stability for the future.

i feel like we are one ncaa tounament away from hitting it big in recruiting. call it a hunch. we are, despite our long standing drought, in at least decent position with some great players. if we can show them that we are back, we can start landing some big time players for the next two classes.

We’re a tournament team this year and next year. We’re a tournament many years beyond if we land guys like Izundu.

He’s a must get. We’re the right school at the right time for the right C.

Has offers from Cinci, Memphis, Wake, Charlotte, Georgetown. Would be a huge get for us.

I’m just going to leave this here…

RT @Coach_Rick57: The Phenom Snow Globe predicts Charlotte for 6’10 Ebunka Izundu

Hope it’s true.

We could use him.

RT @GTuckerHoops: Victory Christian (NC) big man Ebuka Izundu will reclass to 2015, according to his coach. Decision will come in December

I really hope we can get him in the early period, but I’ll take a December commit if that’s what it takes.

2:00-2:12 :o

2:00-2:12 :o[/quote]
I would love to see us put in a big line-up sometimes with PH, TWill, Willie, Big Mike, and Izundu. That would be a match up nightmare for any team that couldn’t drain threes.

I would love to see us put in a big line-up sometimes with PH, TWill, Willie, Big Mike, and Izundu. That would be a match up nightmare for any team that couldn’t drain threes.[/quote]

Well PH won’t be here and neither will TWill.

I would love to see us put in a big line-up sometimes with PH, TWill, Willie, Big Mike, and Izundu. That would be a match up nightmare for any team that couldn’t drain threes.[/quote]

Well PH won’t be here and neither will TWill.[/quote]
Holy crap the time has flown!

It’s listed as So. highlights but they’re effectively Jr. year highlights with his reclassification. Not that it matters.

[quote=“moss2k, post:29, topic:28786”]I’m just going to leave this here…

RT @Coach_Rick57: The Phenom Snow Globe predicts Charlotte for 6’10 Ebunka Izundu[/quote]

i know its just a prediction but i wonder what that is based on.

[font=droid sans][size=13px]6’10 ‘15 [/size][/font][font=droid sans][size=13px]Ebuka Izundu[/size][/font][font=droid sans][size=13px] is a big kid with athletic ability. [b]He runs the floor and is great in transition. He can play either the “small” or “power” forward at the next level.[/b] Ebuka has a quick first step and is really quick off the floor. His favorite move is the jump hook shot in the lane. He will surprise you with his ball handling and passing ability[/size][/font].

http://phenomhoopreport.com/coach-kelvin-mills-recaps-nc-phenom-150-camp/

Latest write up from phenom hoop report. Interesting that they have him projected as power/small forward. I imagine if he came to Charlotte it would be more C/PF.

i agree that he would probably be a center but i would love to see him as a small forward/power forward. there are not a lot of players like that at that position in cusa.