Ebuka Izundu - 2015 C - requested release from LOI

Not that it matters, but all the “analysts” on 247 have Charlotte as the predicted landing spot for Izundu.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:38, topic:28786”][quote=“moss2k, post:29, topic:28786”]I’m just going to leave this here…

RT @Coach_Rick57: The Phenom Snow Globe predicts Charlotte for 6’10 Ebunka Izundu[/quote]

i know its just a prediction but i wonder what that is based on.[/quote]

Probably privileged conversations between the Phenom Report guys and those close to, and potentially including, Izundu.

Rick Lewis ‏@Coach_Rick57 [font=arial][size=14px]Georgia Tech is the latest to express interest in 2015 Ebunka Izundu of Victory Christian [/size][/font]

Must. Get. Especially with Maye not coming here. I think I would have preferred Izundu anyway. We haven’t had an athletic shotblocker in…

[quote=“Iron9er, post:44, topic:28786”]Must. Get. Especially with Maye not coming here. I think I would have preferred Izundu anyway. We haven’t had an athletic shotblocker in…

…[/quote]

Since Gaby Ngoundjo?

:wink:

Is he related to Valentine Izundu?

if we can land him(knock on wood), it would be a perfect spot for him. get early playing time while learning behind clayton and thorne and then it is his job to lose as a sophomore. plus, you could experiment with big lineups like him and thorne or even, him, thorne and clayton in there together.

we need some good juju after the Lester news…

it’s unfortunate that everybody knows, via this board, that we have the worst coaching staff in the nation! otherwise, some excellent talent such as Izundu might actually be inticed to take a good look at us. oh, well.

Ebuka, if you’re listening…all the idiots have graduated and are raising their grandchildren. So don’t pay attention to that crap!
[font=Verdana][size=78%]Take a VERY good look at this program. You wouldn’t be sorry! [/size][/font]

http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/tigers-make-final-pitch-to-mack-target-nigerian-big-man-ebuka-izundu

clt thinks that the clempson mbb staff must follow this board, and then offer anyone we offer.

Can we block their aol Internet connection?

[font=comic sans ms][size=16px] his coach said Tuesday he plans to make his decision by a week from Friday.[/size][/font]
[font=comic sans ms]

[size=16px]Important development. Puts him in play for the Fall signing period (Nov. 13 to Nov. 20).[/size][/font]

[quote=“NLP49, post:52, topic:28786”]

[font=comic sans ms][size=16px] his coach said Tuesday he plans to make his decision by a week from Friday.[/size][/font]
[font=comic sans ms]

[size=16px]Important development. Puts him in play for the Fall signing period (Nov. 13 to Nov. 20).[/size][/font][/quote]Glad that he’s deciding early, really helps us out should we miss on him.

we need this kid. we need to show him our big man situation versus clemsons and the amount of talent that he will have to play with. plus we have been recruiting him the hardest and longer than clemson.

And show him the picture of the couple of former Niners targets bummed out on the Tigers bench when we beat them down there.

i would ask him to go to the clemson message board and see how many threads there are about him, if any. Then come on here and see how badly we want him.

I don’t think any of that will matter. We’re getting him because we’re the right school in the right city with the right opportunity.

i hope you’re right. i believe we are the best fit. he can come in, play early but also learn behind thorne, clayton, and sullivan and then get the opportunity to start as a sophomore. He would be close to home and have more talent to work with then at clemson.

He would make a great addition to the High Five Line.

[quote=“J Felt, post:59, topic:28786”]He would make a great addition to the High Five Line.[/quote] LOL. Always a recruiting priority!