ECU/SJ filibuster

Where is your god?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

NO but seriously…it was never even close. 9 points? That was the as close as it got? Yeah. Badness. Enjoy your 0-16 BigEast record.

Held them to 25% shooting 3’s and out rebounded them 45 to 21. Game was never in question. Next

[quote=“jfickett, post:1, topic:27192”]Where is your god?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

NO but seriously…it was never even close. 9 points? That was the as close as it got? Yeah. Badness. Enjoy your 0-16 Big South record.[/quote]

FTFY

This is the first game this year where I have been disappointed with our play. I will chalk it up to a week lay off, but we were sloppy and played out of control regularly.

We should have won this game by at least 25. I recognize that we dominated them wire to wire, but we really just let an awful team stay within 15 points of us. EZU wouldn’t finish in the top 15 of the A-10 this year.

Pirates Got PUNKED!

If ECU is competing for a tourney spot, we are competing for the national championship.

How are you going to spin this one SJ?

ECU stinks. All they do is hoist up three after three. Keep telling us how good Bowden and Richmond are please. They contribute nothing at all.

We own you once again

[quote=“Powerbait, post:4, topic:27192”]This is the first game this year where I have been disappointed with our play. I will chalk it up to a week lay off, but we were sloppy and played out of control regularly.

We should have won this game by at least 25. I recognize that we dominated them wire to wire, but we really just let an awful team stay within 15 points of us. EZU wouldn’t finish in the top 15 of the A-10 this year.[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOL

I really just wish we didn’t leave so many points at the free throw line.

Never in doubt. But we should’ve won by 20+. Got sloppy for the last seven minutes or so. Clean it up before Davidson.

7-0 is fantastic though.

1. and. 0.

Yeah and the turnovers. We dominated them in every facet, but the score is closer than the game.

We also need to learn how to defend without fouling when games are called tight. I think AM did a great job with adjustments but our guys were fouling shooters left and right. They had so many and ones that should have never happened. Gotta play smarter, if this were a good team it would have been a struggle to pull out the win tonight.

[quote=“Powerbait, post:4, topic:27192”]This is the first game this year where I have been disappointed with our play. I will chalk it up to a week lay off, but we were sloppy and played out of control regularly.

We should have won this game by at least 25. I recognize that we dominated them wire to wire, but we really just let an awful team stay within 15 points of us. EZU wouldn’t finish in the top 15 of the A-10 this year.[/quote]

Are you saying they might be able to beat Fordham?

As one poster said on ECU Board, Lebo will have them ready come tournament time. :stuck_out_tongue:

7-0! Duck Favidson!

Yes, but it would be a dogfight.

Yeah and the turnovers. We dominated them in every facet, but the score is closer than the game.

We also need to learn how to defend without fouling when games are called tight. I think AM did a great job with adjustments but our guys were fouling shooters left and right. They had so many and ones that should have never happened. Gotta play smarter, if this were a good team it would have been a struggle to pull out the win tonight.[/quote]

Score was much closer than the game, in part because the refs were fickle. On a side note, I would like to have seen Thorne get some more playing time in the second half.

[quote=“Ninerballin, post:13, topic:27192”]As one poster said on ECU Board, Lebo will have them ready come tournament time. :stuck_out_tongue:

7-0! Duck Favidson![/quote]

lololololololololololol

[quote=“Ninerballin, post:13, topic:27192”]As one poster said on ECU Board, Lebo will have them ready come tournament time. :stuck_out_tongue:

7-0! Duck Favidson![/quote]

Yep. Lebo always coaches for the CIT.

Well looks we under performed against ezu. We should have blown them out by a lot more.

Bowden had ZERO points.

Guillemot or whatever his name is was complete garbage.

Our D was the sloppiest its been since before Alaska - we gambled a lot on steals and gave up some easy looks.

Even for an admittedly bad outside shooting team, we had a rough night outside the arc. Had several balls go halfway in and kick out.

But the game was never in doubt. ALl of that trash talking by SJ for nothing.

Oh, and BTW, I love how our guys play as a team. It’s a joy to watch.

To think…I was ever concerned about the outcome of this game.