Eddie Basden signs with the Miami Heat!

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;347566]The game will be on ESPN/2 and espn360.com[/QUOTE]

bump

Just set my DVR to record it tomorrow. I hope Eddie gets some more PT and makes the best of it. LETā€™ GO EDDIE!!!

seeing if he gets in the heat game today.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;348050]seeing if he gets in the heat game today.[/QUOTE]

Didnā€™t play the first half.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=281009014

Yeah, i saw him on the bench. He looked bored.

It sucks.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;348111]Yeah, i saw him on the bench. He looked bored.

It sucks.[/QUOTE]

too bad Charlotte canā€™t get him. Watched some of last nights game, personally believe he could be a franchise player for Bobā€™s cats right now.

ETA: on second thought, I could probably earn minutes of the Bobcats right now.

Bump. Its on ESPN2 right now.

Hopefully Eddie gets some minutes in the 4th qtr

Yeah, the heat havenā€™t looked so hot either. They should at least give him a shot.

Doesnt look like Eddie will be getting any PT

he hasnt played yetā€¦ i second the cats pickin em up!

Well, I guess I can erase that from my dvr when I get home.

un-freaking-believable! Its a damn PRESEASON game! GET HIM SOME MINUTES!!!

Another DNP for Eddie. :frowning:

http://www.nba.com/games/20081012/MIANJN/boxscore.html

How many roster spots does an NBA team have? 12 or 14?

I believe it is 12 min., 15 max. I may be wrong though.

Char youā€™re correct. 15 max but only 12 can be active for each game. No more Injured List now, coaches just submit their active roster to the league at a certain point before each game.

No more Injured List now, coaches just submit their active roster to the league at a certain point before each game.

Funny story about thisā€¦

I was at a Bobcats game early last season, and McInnis started at pg. As always, he sucked something terrible. Right when I was really starting to want to pull my hair out, or run on the court and drag him off myself, the refs stopped play and started discussing something with each other. They then said something to McInnis, and he angrily left the court and never returned the whole game. I knew something weird was up, since Sam Vincent (for God-only-knows what reason) loved McInnis and would have tried to get him back in the game.

The next day, I learn that the Bobcats submitted their 12 man active rosterā€¦ but didnā€™t include McInnis!! lol, classic! haha how do you not include your starting pg on your active roster??

Funny story about this...

I was at a Bobcats game early last season, and McInnis started at pg. As always, he sucked something terrible. Right when I was really starting to want to pull my hair out, or run on the court and drag him off myself, the refs stopped play and started discussing something with each other. They then said something to McInnis, and he angrily left the court and never returned the whole game. I knew something weird was up, since Sam Vincent (for God-only-knows what reason) loved McInnis and would have tried to get him back in the game.

The next day, I learn that the Bobcats submitted their 12 man active rosterā€¦ but didnā€™t include McInnis!! lol, classic! haha how do you not include your starting pg on your active roster??

I remember that. It was the highlight of the Bobcats 2007-2008 season.

I just heard on the radio ā€œFormer Charlotte 49er Eddie Basden cut by Miami Heatā€.

I hate to hear that. Hopefully Eddie can find a home somewhere in the NBAā€¦

Im on my phone so I dont have a link.

Miami Heat = worst team ever

http://www.hoopsworld.com/TheWireStory.asp?id=12768

Mr. Bobcat Johnson,

Please sign Eddie and give me a reason to be interested in the Bobcats.