Eddie Basden signs with the Miami Heat!

Thanks for the link NLP…

I would probably start watching NBA again if Eddie were to get signed somewhere…

Chisox Im sure you could find someone to talk to about Eddie!!

Mr. Bobcat Johnson,

Please sign Eddie and give me a reason to be interested in the Bobcats.

Seconded.

Chisox Im sure you could find someone to talk to about Eddie!!

Not sure they’d listen much to a former emplyee that they laid off. They’d probably think I was trying to sabotage the team :smile:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;349989]Not sure they’d listen much to a former emplyee that they laid off. They’d probably think I was trying to sabotage the team :smile:[/QUOTE]

I just realized that Chi was not the only Niner to be let go by the Bobcats. Lee Rose is no longer an assistant coach on the staff. All they have left is Henry Williams.

I just realized that Chi was not the only Niner to be let go by the Bobcats. Lee Rose is no longer an assistant coach on the staff. All they have left is Henry Williams.

Yeah coach Rose was one of the assistants who were not retained this past summer when Larry Brown came in and picked his staff.

Maybe Eddie can attend one of Plavich’s basketball camps so he can learn some skills.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;349928]Seconded.[/QUOTE]

From today’s article Observer article on shopping Morrison:

“Coach Larry Brown has made it clear this preseason that the team has an over-abundance of jump-shooters and needs help at other positions. He’s particularly looking for a veteran rebounder-defender.”

So Eddie is not a veteran. He’s cheaper.

Not sure they'd listen much to a former emplyee that they laid off. They'd probably think I was trying to sabotage the team :smile:

You mean that you and MJ don’t text message back and forth everyday?

You mean that you and MJ don't text message back and forth everyday?

Hey I didn’t say we don’t exchange texts regularly, I just said I didnt think he’d take my advice :smile:

Hey I didn't say we don't exchange texts regularly, I just said I didnt think he'd take my advice :smile:

He needs to take somebody’s advice.

So did Basden get cut?

[QUOTE=SteauA;351271]So did Basden get cut?[/QUOTE]

yes, Eddie got cut.

yes, Eddie got cut.

:unhappy:

what’s the next step for him? D-League?

Surprisingly, a guy a work with is a huge Basden fan.

I also work with a guy who had been recruited by us.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;350242]Hey I didn’t say we don’t exchange texts regularly, I just said I didnt think he’d take my advice :smile:[/QUOTE]

Did you ever see him around? I mean is/was he ever aroud the team or offices? Somethign funny about having a big event the few times the team pres actually show up in town.

These guys may rival Donald Sterling as the worst owners in theleague***

*** Jim Dolan doesn’t count as he working under secret orders from God to destroy the Knicks.

[QUOTE=s9er;351414]
*** Jim Dolan doesn’t count as he working under secret orders from God to destroy the Knicks.[/QUOTE]

Jim Dolan’s destruction of the Knicks is to prevent his blue’s band isn’t the biggest joke in the world, this way the Knicks will always be worse.

On a betting now…last year it was all about the West Coast Overs, this year it is all about MSG Overs.

what’s the next step for him? D-League?[/QUOTE]

I would think back to Europe if another NBA team doesn’t take a shot at him. More money in Europe.