Elijah Carter - 2011 PG

Brewster guard @elicart3r will take an unofficial visit on Thursday AM to Seton Hall, while he will host Cincinnati in PM for home visit.

we’re in Eli’s top 5. http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/09/15/elijah-carter-has-a-top-five/

The 6-foot-2, 185-pound Carter, a former St. Bonaventure commit, says his top five consists of Seton Hall, Cincinnati, Oregon State, Charlotte and Clemson.

…and Clemson

Brewster guard Elijah Carter (@EliCart3r) has scheduled 2 official visits, Charlotte (Sept 24) and Cincinnati (Oct 1). #BrewsterBBall

Oh hell naw. We got to beat out the Bearcraps.

As long as Sincy is not out of scholarships and one opens up because one of the players ties another one up with a phone cord and burns him with cigarettes and gets kicked off the team I feel good about our chances.

But what if a Bearcrap just punches a horse or has a gun go off on-campus? Then we’re screwed?

N.J. guard taking official visit

Point guard Elijah Carter will make an official visit to Charlotte on Sept. 24, according to his prep school’s Twitter account.

Well, at least Cincy doesn’t have a football team to show off either.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:28, topic:23569”]N.J. guard taking official visit

Point guard Elijah Carter will make an official visit to Charlotte on Sept. 24, according to his prep school’s Twitter account.[/quote]Welcome to 4 days ago. Leave the recruiting info to me, Rook.

[quote=“2k, post:30, topic:23569”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:28, topic:23569”]N.J. guard taking official visit

Point guard Elijah Carter will make an official visit to Charlotte on Sept. 24, according to his prep school’s Twitter account.[/quote]Welcome to 4 days ago. Leave the recruiting info to me, Rook.[/quote]

oooooooooooooo boom boom busted.

Wish Naadir Tharpe, Brewster Academy teammate, was joining him…

[quote=“EE9er, post:31, topic:23569”][quote=“2k, post:30, topic:23569”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:28, topic:23569”]N.J. guard taking official visit

Point guard Elijah Carter will make an official visit to Charlotte on Sept. 24, according to his prep school’s Twitter account.[/quote]Welcome to 4 days ago. Leave the recruiting info to me, Rook.[/quote]

oooooooooooooo boom boom busted.[/quote]

Hahahah. Damn.

Well I guess I’m just happy he’s coming. Things are finally starting to happen with Major & co.

@EliCart3r has Clemson on campus today to evaluate and meet with him. Eli will visit Charlotte this weekend and Cincinnati next weekend.

from BrewsterHoops on twitter: I had asked if the Charlotte staff had visited the school yet to see our targets

@rossmith No, they have not been on campus yet. However, they have been in contact, regularly.

Rivals blurb:

[size=12pt]Down to five[/size]
Rivals150 guard Elijah Carter recently picked up an offer from Clemson, and the Tigers have a spot in his top five. Also on the list are Cincinnati, Seton Hall, Charlotte and Oregon State.

He twittered he’s heading to Charlotte tomorrow (Thursday). Look for him on campus.

big visit for us, Carter is #109 in Rivals top 150. How long has it been since we signed a top 150 guard?

per Paul Biancardi from ESPN:

Brewster Academy G Elijah Carter will be visiting Charlotte tomorrow.Others involved SHall,Cincy,Oreg St.Strong G who attacks rim /finishes

another tweet from Biancardi - this in response to my tweet asking if he’s a PG, SG or a combo:

combo A good guard who does a lot of things well.