Elijah Carter - 2011 PG

2k… if you had to put odds on the kids we are currently looking at coming here- what would you come up with?

I think we’re in good favors with Carter. Nickerson will be a tough battle with Depaul (he and his mom are very familiar with the city and she will have a say in where he goes). Leek is wide open, so no clue on him. Dawson visits Colorado State this weekend. I would rather get Leek than Dawson. Parker to me is very intriguing, big time talent and we have, what appears to be his last visit on Oct 9. Terrence Williams can’t seem to pull the trigger, but it’s still us vs ECU.

Bona fans seemed like they’d be very pissed if Carter burned them and then came here.

[quote=“Niner National, post:43, topic:23569”]Bona fans seemed like they’d be very pissed if Carter burned them and then came here.[/quote]Life sucks and so does St. Bona basketball. They should be used to losing.

Isn’t this the part where he does something stupid like walk on for chapel hill or something else out of left field?

Isn’t this the part where he does something stupid like walk on for chapel hill or something else out of left field?[/quote]

That was probably a once in every 10 year (low-balled number) occurrence.

Carter visiting here and speaking highly of us speaks favorably for us. Would be great to get him.

Can’t understand T Williams. The more he waits, the more we’ll be going after others at his position. Seems to me that would be motivation for players to commit.

E Vick is a Georgia kid and being close to home, having Mayfield here and Derrio/Deuce/Braswell/KJ as guys he will be playing with puts us in good position, IMO.

Carter visiting here and speaking highly of us speaks favorably for us. Would be great to get him.

Can’t understand T Williams. The more he waits, the more we’ll be going after others at his position. Seems to me that would be motivation for players to commit.

E Vick is a Georgia kid and being close to home, having Mayfield here and Derrio/Deuce/Braswell/KJ as guys he will be playing with puts us in good position, IMO.

Part of me wonders if Terrence Williams is waiting to see what school Dai-Jon Parker decides on.

[quote=“2k, post:48, topic:23569”]

Part of me wonders if Terrence Williams is waiting to see what school Dai-Jon Parker decides on.[/quote]

That was my thought haha. You beat me to it. For him that will have a major impact on PT if we also pick up Parker.

Twitter - [font=Georgia][size=24px]EliCart3r: On my Official visit to Charlotte and im Loving It out here!..D&F[/size][/font]

I like the sound of that. Hopefully he will commit while he is here

i know he felt sick this morning, but does anybody know how things went other than that!

apparently he has left. According to this twitter, he just took flight from the airport.

if i’m not mistaken, he came in on thursday. was he scheduled to leave today? or did illness force him out early?
i hope he continued to ‘love’ his visit!!!

official visits cannot exceed 48 hours so if he came in Thursday, he had to leave today.

Maybe he found a good party…and then got sick ;D

I am guessing he did not commit while in town? Any update on how the visit went except for his tweet?

Nope and nope. I’m not sure when he’s looking to make a decision. I would imagine here in the early signing period, since he’s already taking his officials.

From his twitter:

[font=Lucida Grande][size=14px]Just got back to school…had a great time in Charlotte on my official visit…time to get some rest…D&F[/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Grande][/size][size=14px][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Grande][/size][size=14px][/color]Nothing new, but glad to see him reiterate that he had a good time.[/size][/font]

the D&F thing is really bothering me. when i get the D-thing, the F doesn’t make any sense. then when i think i have the F-part figured out, the D looses me.