ESPN CLASSIC LOVING!

DAD
THANX 4
UR SUIT
BUT I
NEED UR
MONEY!

Anyone see it? I had the NINERNATION.NET logo in the top right.

i saw it.

Yes very original looked like something my son would do.

Saw it and Laughed. I was stuck up in 108 over the visitors entrance. All the preppies in that section and me with a Oversized green hat and bow tie.

Can’t wait to watch the tape of the game tomorrow. Crowd was a bit thinner than I expected but those that were there were fantastic…great atmosphere.

We just got some major run on Fox Edge by the way. They did a bunch of interviews with students who were dressed up and talked about how much fun it was at Halton tonight.

Saw that one - great sign.

Great crowd tonight - really into it, was fun watching the game with the crowd so involved. The students got a lot of TV time and deserved it - too bad every game isn’t like that.

I miss college. :frowning:

Saw it. They showed you more than once, and left the camera on you for a while. I think they showed you as a highlight as they faded away at the end also. I could clearly read the “Niner Nation” and was wondering which poster that was. Now I know.

For that matter, who on this board was who on TV?

I was the guy in the yellow suit to the right of heart boy(left if you were watching on TV). The “Niner” to his “Nation.” We’re so cute.

i got on TV with my “PARTY LIKE ITS 1977!” sign

In the last 2 mins, we got 15 seconds of TV time. I was the fade-out to both halfes. 1st half i was on tv bobbing my head on the cell talking to my pops. 2nd half i was the fade-out wiht my sign. awesome. i love life now. probably just cause i am drunk. i hope NINERNATION.NET is happy about the exposer!!!

Hey 49erfan1…my son and I were in 108…were you in the last row? We got stuck sitting next to,like 8 coeds who just wanted us to take pictures of them with their cameras.Which was ok,til one of them gave us a cam/phone…and we didn’t know whether to dial for help or shoot em…By the way,I saw Lutz come over and shake some kids hand sitting in first row right behind our bench…wondered if he was a recruit.

I missed the end of the game on my VHS. Did anyone record the end of the game?? Mine cut off with 1:44 left. Sorry to be a TV ho, but i have a website i want to post it on.

www.alexishernandez.com

let me know if you got the end of the game on your vhs. i need a copy. support a NINER!

yeah that was pretty good–you got your 35 seconds of fame

Joe Simpson actually called it the sign of the night near the end of the game, if I’m not mistaken. Much props.
-G-

Hey jcl49er

Any chance of making me a copy of the game ?

Or anyone for that matter ?

Daniel

I taped the entire game and 30 minutes after, just to be safe. I have not seen it yet and I can’t copy it myself. After I check it out, I can make it available to anyone who wants to copy it. Send me a PM here and I’ll touch base as soon as I can. Maybe I can bring it to the sincy game and you can copy it for all your friends and family.

[i]Originally posted by GMadness[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 02:53 AM [b] Joe Simpson [/b]
He changed it from Jim Simpson? :(

My parents loved seeing the sign on TV too.

[i]Originally posted by lucky57[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 12:28 AM [b] Hey 49erfan1..my son and I were in 108..were you in the last row? We got stuck sitting next to,like 8 coeds who just wanted us to take pictures of them with their cameras.Which was ok,til one of them gave us a cam/phone..and we didn't know whether to dial for help or shoot em...By the way,I saw Lutz come over and shake some kids hand sitting in first row right behind our bench...wondered if he was a recruit. [/b]
Yup, that was me in the last row.
[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 10:32 PM [b] Can't wait to watch the tape of the game tomorrow. Crowd was a bit thinner than I expected but those that were there were fantastic...great atmosphere.

We just got some major run on Fox Edge by the way. They did a bunch of interviews with students who were dressed up and talked about how much fun it was at Halton tonight. [/b]

I actually sat this one out and watched it on TV (life changes with newborn). I DID TRANSFER MY TICKETS THROUGH THE TICKET-RETURN SERVICE SO THEY BOTH WERE USED. :smiley:

-Great to watch!!! Nice overall effort by the team and fans.

-Intros were awesome. They showed PA announcer (HIH) and then showed the entire intros.

-Students did a great job of playing the part. I was impressed!!!

-Wait until you hear Simpson call Plavich “Pavlik” for most of the night.

-The answer they gave to why Charlotte is called the 49ers is “School was founded in 1949”. :o

-Mullins said he spends 4 months of the year in Florida. He talked to about 4 high school coaches and they all said Goldwire was the best guard in FL last year.

-Great half-time feature on the 77 team (interviewed Rose, Olson, Maxwell and showed game tape.

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 10:40 PM [b] For that matter, who on this board was who on TV? [/b]
Apparently, I was on there towards the end of the game, playin my clarinet and yellin into the camera. I would have been the one on the right with the wavy hair. I haven't seen a tape of it yet so I'm not really sure.