ESPN rates C-USA 2012-13 men's hoops OOC

ESPN.com: Nonconference schedule analysis: C-USA

ECU

“The home schedule is downright awful and includes several non-DI opponents, but you have to pile up wins somewhere”

Good to see ECU still piling up the Div 2 opponents. You reading this StillJonesing? Haha

They mention that they are a NCAA tourney team? They sure as hell don’t have the schedule of an at-large.

Don’t worry 2K, StillJonesing will spin it into a positive for ECU. Then when they suck again this season, he will talk about all the great recruits coming in and how much Lebo gets paid ???

Actually one D-II (St. Andrew’s) and three D-III (Methodist, NC Wesleyan, and Washington & Lee) opponents. Not only is that awful on ECU’s part, but says even more about the league in allowing that kind of OOC scheduling.

Actually one D-II (St. Andrew’s) and three D-III (Methodist, NC Wesleyan, and Washington & Lee) opponents. Not only is that awful on ECU’s part, but says even more about the league in allowing that kind of OOC scheduling.[/quote]

TRUE !!!

Why wait, we wrapped up our 4 man class a month ago. You guys going to get any commits before this signing period? I just saw a guy you brought in on a visit picked a D2 school this week. I’d worry more about recruiting than scheduling at this point.

Why wait, we wrapped up our 4 man class a month ago. You guys going to get any commits before this signing period? I just saw a guy you brought in on a visit picked a D2 school this week. I’d worry about recruiting than scheduling.[/quote]I know you aren’t too familiar with D1 teams, Bryant is one of them.

Excuse me. A newbie D1 school. We aren’t losing recruits to schools like that, or to you guys for that matter.

[quote=“Basden05, post:4, topic:26994”]Don’t worry 2K, StillJonesing will spin it into a positive for ECU. Then when they suck again this season, he will talk about all the great recruits coming in and how much Lebo gets paid ???[/quote]Ha ha ha ha! Check for the first part! (see recent posts above). Now we just need to wait until StillJonesing brings up Lebo’s salary. I assume it’s coming next. Maybe Lebo will finally bring them a winning season against D-1 teams? When was the last time that actually happened?

[quote=“StillJonesing, post:9, topic:26994”]Excuse me. A newbie D1 school. We aren’t losing recruits to schools like that, or to you guys for that matter.[/quote]So you didn’t lose Terrence Williams to Charlotte last year? Ok. I’m also sure every kid that visits ECU goes to a CUSA or higher conference.

i’m gonna assume that you plan on winning CUSA because there is no way in hell you get an at large bid with that OOC scheduling. That shit is embarrassing, and if ECU cared about basketball they would demand better.

That’s several years ago 2k on a hometown kid, before you had even played a game under Major. Recruits don’t seem as eager to sign up with this staff now since they’ve seen for a couple years what your current program looks like under them. 6-10 Guilmette and 3A Virginia Player of the Year Stith the last two seasons picked us instead, and it’s nice to have our 4 man class and most of the key parts polished off in late July early/ August before more of the big boys came in on guys like Stith. We got a good team this year, we got good recruits locked up months ago. You can hate on the schedule but the program is looking solid overall 3 years deep and moving forward.

What the hell are you basing that on??

ECU has looked solid? Well, I guess they have for your standards.

You can polish that turd all you want, but you have to at least beat our crappy Charlotte team before you talk about NCAAs.

What the hell are you basing that on??[/quote]

“wouldn’t surprise me if they (ECU) make the NIT and maybe even win some games there”…Niner National

Ask him, apparently he see’s many of the same positives as Mike LaPlante only to a slightly lesser degree. Personally I’d base it on talented players like Paul, Richmond, Kemp and Sampson Lebo has brought in since he’s been here and the current class he’s lined up for the next 4 years.

Care to put up any money on our game this year, then? I asked you last year and you said no. So how about this year, since you’ve got a good team and all? And if Lebo>>>>>>>>>>Major than you should have no fear about him being 1-3 against him, right?

I don’t bet on single games. Even pretty marginal D1 players like Briscoe can get hot for one game and upsets can happen. Even when you are an 8 point favorite. If you want to do a season bet, sure.

Lol. Yep, what I thought. You do realize that at some point you are going to have to beat us on the court if you want to run smack, right? I mean, that’s kind of how it works.

Lebo can’t go like 1-8 or 2-7 against Major and still be annointed as a God, can he?