Event: Niner Nights on July 31 and August 1

Both events are sold out.

2 Likes

Were they sold out last year as well?

clt says the Karen effect is real

Coach’s Caravan did not sell out last year (Lambert, Sanchez, Karen) but had a decent turnout iirc, the Signing Day Event (first Healy appearance) did. It looks like we’re going to have to stop procrastinating as fans and buy our tickets for events like this early. That’s a good thing.

2 Likes

Signing Day this year was PACKED. Don’t think Heist will be big enough for next years.

Yea that was great, we had an overflow crowd for that one. The energy was palpable.

Saw a tweet last night saying we were sold out and I got super excited. Then I saw it was just for these two events and not our season tickets.

So, who all is headed to Cabarrus Brewing Thursday night?

Myself, @null and @itsbraille49 will all be there + our lady companions.

Tonight at Legion was great, lots of good info. I’m not going ruin it but it’s time to open the wallets and pocketbooks.

2 Likes

I’ll be there.

I’m at Cabarrus.

Great event last night at Legion. Very well done. Also Kevin Donnally doesn’t get enough credit. He is a great asset to our football program and athletic dept. Did a great job interviewing the coaches panel last night.

1 Like

Donnally is great on the mic.

1 Like

Nice…My wife usually comes to all the games with me, but she won’t be with me tonight. I’m heading up straight from work.

Taking 601 into God’s Country?

yep, but going FROM God’s country to Concord. :slight_smile:

Did y’all know any of the people that won the raffles last night?

I did not.

At least @NinerWupAss wasn’t there to cheat and win the raffle.

2 Likes