Exhibition Post Game

[quote=“HXC Niner, post:59, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

side note: Former Niner Deuce Briscoe drops 26pts 5reb on #2ranked Louisville last night. Shot 41%fg 44%3pt.

Congrats !!! http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/ncaa/11/02/louisville-pikeville-exhibition.ap/index.html[/quote]

Yup, 26 points out of the teams total 57 points with 0 assists. 93-57 final score. Sounds about like a deuce line.
He was the second highest scoring freshman in the country for a losing dII team to begin with.
Now I don’t know too much about basketball, but aren’t assists a big part of pg duty? What kind of team player is that?[/quote]

Obviously you dont know anything about basketball. Deuce was the second leading scorer in the nation at NCCU. Which is a NCAA D1 team.

[quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

side note: Former Niner Deuce Briscoe drops 26pts 5reb on #2ranked Louisville last night. Shot 41%fg 44%3pt.

Congrats !!! http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/ncaa/11/02/louisville-pikeville-exhibition.ap/index.html[/quote] Shoots 9 for 22. Can’t guard the door with a gun. Great guy, but not a great basketball player. BTW, has he played on
a winning team lately?

[quote=“Dowless, post:58, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

Congrats !!! http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/ncaa/11/02/louisville-pikeville-exhibition.ap/index.html[/quote]

Glad for Deuce. Here is his stat line, but it has no bearing on the Charlotte exhibition game. You should not try to use former players to bash the coaching staff and to push your negativity. Everyone that looks at this site knows that you do not like the current AD, coaches, players, alumni, fans, media, sponsors, and towel boys. Thanks for posting.

Total	3-point		    Rebounds

Player p fgm-fga fgm-fga ftm-fta off-def tot pf tp a to blk stl min

10 Briscoe, Jamar g 9-22 4-9 4-6 3-2 5 2 26 0 4 0 0 33[/quote]

Maybe you did not read the first sentence that clearly stated that I was very pleased with the Niners performance and win over
Pfeiffer University. Im sure you did not see that. Any true Charlotte fan you would be applauding all Niners past, or present
who is having continued success in their careers beyond our boarders.

So you want to support all Niners past and present? So if Major has a decent year, you will voice your support? I"d like that on the record, please.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:62, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

Congrats !!! http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/ncaa/11/02/louisville-pikeville-exhibition.ap/index.html[/quote] Shoots 9 for 22. Can’t guard the door with a gun. Great guy, but not a great basketball player. BTW, has he played on
a winning team lately?[/quote]

Scored 26pts and shot 9-22 41%fg, 4-9 44% 3pt against the #2 team in the country. Stop Hatin and get a clue. We would love to have
that type of production from one of our players against that type of competition. He’s playing on a winning team now.
BTW have we had a winning team lately?

I like this read. http://www.upikebears.com/news/2012/11/1/MBB_1101122654.aspx

–“But Pikeville, 2-0 in the regular season, gave the Cards some concern. It led 6-2 in the early stages of the game, held the hosts to 3-of-13 (23.1 percent) shooting from the arc and forced 18 turnovers.”

We all know how scared they were down 6-2. Pikeville had 23 TOs and Deuce was tied for the most with 4. Same old Deuce. Chuck and shoot. He will light up D negative 7 ball all day. Good luck.

If Major wins 18 games this year (3 of our OOC games we could win with no coach) so in reality Major has only
to win 15 games and not have a losing record in the A-10 and I will sing his praises from the highest mountain top.
If not … he is what he does and up to this point he is a LOSER. A blind man can see that. Excuse me if i just call it
like I see it.

Why do you think going into his 3rd season Major is rated by all objective pundits as the worst coach in the conference. Why do
objective experts have listed him already on the hot seat. Its damn sure not because he is doing such a great or even good job.

CMON MAN open your eyes MAJOR SIZE KING has done nothing to garner anyone’s respect as a coach. Its not personal
its business. JUST BECAUSE I LOVE THE UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE … DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE TO SUPPORT ONE LOSING COACH MAJOR. This
university is so much bigger than him.

[quote=“sportsman1417, post:66, topic:27066”]I like this read. http://www.upikebears.com/news/2012/11/1/MBB_1101122654.aspx

–“But Pikeville, 2-0 in the regular season, gave the Cards some concern. It led 6-2 in the early stages of the game, held the hosts to 3-of-13 (23.1 percent) shooting from the arc and forced 18 turnovers.”

We all know how scared they were down 6-2. Pikeville had 23 TOs and Deuce was tied for the most with 4. Same old Deuce. Chuck and shoot. He will light up D negative 7 ball all day. Good luck.[/quote]

Do you really think we would fare any better against Louisville than UPIKE did. UPIKE played them without 2 of their D1 transfer
starters. And do you really think we have a guard on our roster that could score an efficient 26pts being guarded by the likes Peyton Silva
(preseason BIG EAST POY) and Russ Smith .

If so show me the money. Until then your just a hater talkin reckless B.S. HELL we can’t even win one scrimmage session against a miserable Wake Forrest team
in our own gym.

I still feel that Sokool is leaving out some more info from the scrimmage.

[quote=“trollfool, post:68, topic:27066”][quote=“sportsman1417, post:66, topic:27066”]I like this read. http://www.upikebears.com/news/2012/11/1/MBB_1101122654.aspx

We all know how scared they were down 6-2. Pikeville had 23 TOs and Deuce was tied for the most with 4. Same old Deuce. Chuck and shoot. He will light up D negative 7 ball all day. Good luck.[/quote]

Do you really think we would fare any better against Louisville than UPIKE did. UPIKE played them without 2 of their D1 transfer
starters. And do you really think we have a guard on our roster that could score an efficient 26pts being guarded by the likes Peyton Silva
(preseason BIG EAST POY) and Russ Smith .

If so show me the money. Until then your just a hater talkin reckless B.S. HELL we can’t even win one scrimmage session against a miserable Wake Forrest team
in our own gym.[/quote]

I think we would fare a lot better than Pikeviille… I did not like Deuce because he could not guard someones grandma. You know I said from day one he will score 20 and give up 25. Silva and Smith who you point out…15-26. That’s 57.7%, they actually had assist. I liked the way our team looked without our two best scorers. I think we will be fine.

[quote=“trollfool, post:61, topic:27066”][quote=“HXC Niner, post:59, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

Yup, 26 points out of the teams total 57 points with 0 assists. 93-57 final score. Sounds about like a deuce line.
He was the second highest scoring freshman in the country for a losing dII team to begin with.
Now I don’t know too much about basketball, but aren’t assists a big part of pg duty? What kind of team player is that?[/quote]

Obviously you dont know anything about basketball. Deuce was the second leading scorer in the nation at NCCU. Which is a NCAA D1 team.[/quote]

Yeah obviously not, nothing at all about basketball, but its ok i make up for it with my wicked Google skills.
Deuce played for division II NC central. They did not become dI until after he left.

http://www.nccu.edu/news/index.cfm?id=49D4724D-F3C6-A937-7B09C561D382580F

I especially enjoy how you didn’t even respond to my comments. Bc you can’t. 0 assists. Unacceptable. No one else got the ball. That’s why he didn’t want to play sg, someone had to pass it to him for him to shoot it. Selfish play no matter how you cut it.

That’s besides the fact that the 1 on 5 duece vs Louisville, has nothing to do with our exhibition post game.
You want to spread the joy about your favorite former Niner? Learn how to read and put it in the proper forum.

[quote=“HXC Niner, post:71, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:61, topic:27066”][quote=“HXC Niner, post:59, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

Obviously you dont know anything about basketball. Deuce was the second leading scorer in the nation at NCCU. Which is a NCAA D1 team.[/quote]

Yeah obviously not, nothing at all about basketball, but its ok i make up for it with my wicked Google skills.
Deuce played for division II NC central. They did not become dI until after he left.

I especially enjoy how you didn’t even respond to my comments. Bc you can’t. 0 assists. Unacceptable. No one else got the ball. That’s why he didn’t want to play sg, someone had to pass it to him for him to shoot it. Selfish play no matter how you cut it.

That’s besides the fact that the 1 on 5 duece vs Louisville, has nothing to do with our exhibition post game.
You want to spread the joy about your favorite former Niner? Learn how to read and put it in the proper forum.[/quote]

All D1 teams go thru a 5 yr probation period after they are granted D1 status. If you have the Google skills that you claim
you would know that. As for assists Briscoe made plenty of nice passes but he certainly can’t control whether or not
they make the shot. What about the 5rebs he had against one of the biggest and toughest teams in the country. I see you failed
to mention that in your ridiculous attempt to discredit an overall great individual performance by a former Niner. I have a feeling that
Major will miss a kid with Briscoe’s skill set this year much more than someone like you would suspect. TIME WILL TELL. end of story.

I really liked Thorne’s shooting touch at the line.

You mean Thorne as in a guy that actually plays for the Niners?

[quote=“trollfool, post:72, topic:27066”][quote=“HXC Niner, post:71, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:61, topic:27066”][quote=“HXC Niner, post:59, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

You want to spread the joy about your favorite former Niner? Learn how to read and put it in the proper forum.[/quote]

All D1 teams go thru a 5 yr probation period after they are granted D1 status. If you have the Google skills that you claim
you would know that. As for assists Briscoe made plenty of nice passes but he certainly can’t control whether or not
they make the shot. What about the 5rebs he had against one of the biggest and toughest teams in the country. I see you failed
to mention that in your ridiculous attempt to discredit an overall great individual performance by a former Niner. I have a feeling that
Major will miss a kid with Briscoe’s skill set this year much more than someone like you would suspect. TIME WILL TELL. end of story.[/quote]

True motive for posting this crap to start with.

We’ve all moved on. well most of us

More Deuce shit? Can we please please please move on. This dude gets talked about more than the best players we have had, more than the worst players we have had, more than the biggest wins in our history and way more than he deserves. He was here, now he is gone. He ins’t a Charlotte grad, he isn’t on the roster. Done.

You forgot to mention he had ZERO ASSISTS while making 4 TURNOVERS. 40% shooting is nothing to brag about.

Shooting a lot and scoring a lot in a 30 pt blowout loss is a NOTHING acheivement. I’m 46 years old and I could do that.

No- I am not kidding

[quote=“trollfool, post:65, topic:27066”][quote=“4ever niner, post:62, topic:27066”][quote=“trollfool, post:55, topic:27066”]Good job Niners … this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

a winning team lately?[/quote]

Scored 26pts and shot 9-22 41%fg, 4-9 44% 3pt against the #2 team in the country. Stop Hatin and get a clue. We would love to have
that type of production from one of our players against that type of competition. He’s playing on a winning team now.
BTW have we had a winning team lately?[/quote]

Not since Deuce started playing for us. :?