FAU Game Thread

3 Likes

2k needs to run another batch of the Cruz shirts. Heck of a win.

I need more Cruz shirts, what a great win for the players, Lambert and the program! The future is bright!

I think he was told to stop

Yeah, some folks were not pleased with it.

1 Like

SAD!!

1 Like

You must have donated the proceeds to the wrong cause. :rofl:

Btw, Scott and the observer like to bash our fan base but their coverage is just awful. I know I’m beating a dead horse but I had to scroll through several articles about other N.C./SC teams just to find one small article about our game. And half of that article was directly plagiarized from the espn article. It’s hard to build a fan base with the local paper doesn’t cover the only team in its distribution area.

4 Likes

Covering us properly would involve work, so it ain’t going to be done.

#waiting for retirement.

Papers are a dead industry.

2 Likes

Post game

2 Likes

Great way to wrap up your college career with an awesome statement from Klugh. I’m glad such an impressive young man played for us.

3 Likes

No problem guys. I have this…

giphy

2 Likes

One thing I really noticed about this game Lambert mentioned: Tackling. We did a GREAT job of it this game. You know how every play the guy with the ball is stopped and tackled and falls forward for an extra yard? That didn’t happen. It seemed like every tackle was not only solid, but always drove the offense backwards. If one guy was pulling a runner down, a 2nd guy would come up and make a hit so that they didn’t get an extra inch. Best job I’ve seen. They were relentless, and that was awesome to watch.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well this season. I don’t think we missed a tackle versus Tennessee. Seriously, like none.

Great video of our last game. This is the quality production an AD run by Hill gives us!

1 Like