Favorite Charlotte 49ers Collectibles

1. The '77 Plaque
  2. Sun Belt Tourney program autographed by Max and Massey
  3. Ticket stub from our first ever win (only?) at Cincinnati. One of only a handful of Niner fans to witness it in person.
I hope you plan on marrying that girl!!!

haha it will probably happen.

Not only did she get me the framed autographed jersey, she also made a coffee table that has the niners logo made out of different colored tile, kind of mosaic like. Itā€™s hard to explain, but looks friggin sweet.

Does anyone have a picture of their Halton replica? My parents are giving me theirs and I just wanted to know what it looks like.

[QUOTE=Hooner49;357968]I liked the BEAT CINCY shirts.[/QUOTE]

what about for xavier whiteout game this year we made ā€˜BEAT XAVIERā€™ shirtsā€¦think itā€™d work?

Iā€™ve collected a few things from before my time as a Niner off of ebay. I bought a 95(?) media guide autographed by Jeff Mullins which had a Halton rendering on it. I also bought a 1978 media guide that has a little write up of our Final Four Run. I bought a drawing of our 77 FF team, but mineā€™s not autographed.

My favorite collectibles are from my time as a student. My old school Norm logo banner that hung in my room throughout college that collected the ā€˜Beat Cincy",ā€™"Beat Louisvilleā€™, ā€˜Beat ETCā€™ stickers on it from our many victims. It now hangs in my guest room. A foam pick they gave out at the 98 Homecoming game where we beat Cincy on National TV (ABC) with Dick Vitale announcing. I have one of the old seat cushions from the players chairs. They sold those after we changed to our current logo. I plan on making a chair for that someday. I also have my ticket stub from the first game at Halton, which was also my first Niner game.

EDT:

My most recent favorites are the ā€œVote for Footballā€ cards that were handed out on campus, the mini football I got at the rally, and the front page of the Observer which has me along with several other Niners on it.

I have a megaphone my dad bought me in the late 90s and over the years I collected the BEAT [team] stickers.

I also have a ticket signed by Alexander Kuehl in 1997.

My letter jacket from pep band

-Gotta go with the 3 bobbleheads I have.
-The mini-footballs I have (I have them on solo-cups so they look like Lombardi trophies -hate all you want but I think they look cool.)
-Ticket and big phome finger from 1st niners game as a freshmen

[U][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]BTW[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U]
-Anybody got an extra Norm bobblehead or one of those wall clocks I read on this thread theyā€™d be willing to sell?

-Gotta go with the 3 bobbleheads I have. -The mini-footballs I have (I have them on solo-cups so they look like Lombardi trophies -hate all you want but I think they look cool.) -Ticket and big phome finger from 1st niners game as a freshmen

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]BTW[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-Anybody got an extra Norm bobblehead or one of those wall clocks I read on this thread theyā€™d be willing to sell?

Iā€™ve got an extra Norm that Iā€™m looking to trade for a Cornbread.

My favorite collectible: the memories.

I have a Niner football, the 77 plaque, etcā€¦

I have a Credic Maxwell bobblehead autographed, which is probably one of my best collectables I have.

I have a camoflague WFNZ / Oā€™Charleyā€™s - Trash The Thugs t-shirt, that they gave out when Cincy came to town in Kenyon Martinā€™s senior season.

Green foam pick-axe.

UNCC letters tshirt, old school style.

Oh actually the best collectable I have is the Charlotte Observer with Marlon Thomas holding up 3 fingers after a made 3 in our vicotry over Cincy in 1999 and the ticket stub.

In no particular order:

1. My 1991 Diet Pepsi Tournament ticket stub.

1. My 1992 Metro Conference Champions ticket stub.

1. My 2001 CUSA Champions ticket stub.

1. My GOLD baseball jersey beer hugger. Still dreaming of the day we use this color scheme.

1. My first Charlotte 49ers football.

Does anyone have an extra mini football for sale/trade? I have a few extra bobble heads back at my parents house.

I got one of them. IT WOULD make a great color scheme.

what about for xavier whiteout game this year we made 'BEAT XAVIER' shirts...think it'd work?
NO!

donā€™t put another A10 team on a pedestal like thatā€¦thats a serious inferiority complex

NO!

donā€™t put another A10 team on a pedestal like thatā€¦thats a serious inferiority complex

Good point. We should know we will beat them.

Xavier Who would be niceā€¦ Open A Window, It Smells Musky in here, LoL

[QUOTE=Hooner49;358203]Does anyone have an extra mini football for sale/trade?[/QUOTE]

Ask NinerWupAss, he may still have a couple extra.

Does anyone have a 77 plaque for sale? I see these on Ebay occassionally and really want one.

[QUOTE=metro;358212]NO!

donā€™t put another A10 team on a pedestal like thatā€¦thats a serious inferiority complex[/QUOTE]

isnt xavier nearly as good a program now as cincy ever was? xavier has never had a number 1 ranking, but theyā€™ve dominated a pretty good basketball league for years, are picked to win it again, and btw we are 0-6 all time against them.

iā€™m not suggesting the A10 of today is as good as the C-USA of old, but its still a decent basketball conference and xavier is a ****ing good team. period.

so whats the difference? dont say ā€˜we dont have a rivalry with xavier like we did with cincyā€™ rivalries are created and like it or not we are going to be in the A10 til at least 2015 so we might as well start building some (finally)