Favorite Niners dunks ever..

Jarvis off of the in-bounds was classic.

Best all time of a shoulda-been dunk was Danny Bannister vrs Duke in Cameron. He tried to lay it in when he should of flushed it but I swear his head was above the rim. I think he was so high up he kinda lost track of the hoop and missed but damn he had hops.

Does anyone know where I can find the video that they play during halftime, the one with all the old highlights. I looked on youtube and couldn’t find it. I found this one with the same music I think but It isn’t the same video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qAUa6nqJM

This thread begins and ends with the Eddie Basden Teabag dunk. Anyone who rates a dunk above that one clearly never saw it.

I agree with the Curt vs Bama dunk. My favorite one of late was Coley over Steve Curry last year.

Rodney’s arm stuff at MM and the sleepy crowd’s very slow “… umm… wow” reaction was entertaining.

I used to have video of it, but his crossover on Ron Slay in the 01 NCAA’s, out near the 3pt line, and then slammed it uncontested cause Ron was busy picking his jock up was nasty stuff.

I cant remember a particular Jarvis Lang dunk - I just remember knowing he was gonna amaze you at least once per game. Dawkins broke a backboard, but I was always expecting Jarvis to actually rip the rim off. He was amazing.

I used to have video of it, but his crossover on Ron Slay in the 01 NCAA's, out near the 3pt line, and then slammed it uncontested cause Ron was busy picking his jock up was nasty stuff.

That one was awesome for many reasons. Ron Slay had been talking trash all week about Rodney not being as good as hyped…and I believe that clear out was the first play of the game and meant to be a statement. Wow.

I cant remember a particular Jarvis Lang dunk - I just remember knowing he was gonna amaze you at least once per game. Dawkins broke a backboard, but I was always expecting Jarvis to actually rip the rim off. He was amazing.

All of Jarvis’ dunks were amazing…he was so quick and explosive and STRONG. I still say his “missed” dunk where the ball flew back to mid-court (I believe in the Mine Shaft) could make the Top 10 Niner Dunks of all time…even though he missed it.

I have got one for you, on a fast break rod howard running down side line throwing an ally oop pass from half court.

The camera angle was on Howard, looked liked he was throwing up a shot with a lot of loft on the ball from half court. Running alone down the middle of floor was Lang, he flew in the air at full speed for the ally oop !

eddie basden “teabagging” by far the best dunk i have ever seen at halton

just watched the game on Niner Network All Access, that one handed dunk was awsome! they had a high angle of it and he took off from the A10 logo…