Fire Judy Chant- Wake Forest Game

what are the plans for Fire Judy Chant at the Wake Forest Game? Thought it was good at the Davidson game and was growing each time.

We’re just going to need to be consistent and push through when they make an effort to stop us…

Phil can’t hear you from his mansion.

But Judy can hear them from her seat. This firejudyrose movement is like the bowel movement I had this morning. Refreshing and long overdue.

Everybody just needs to show up and be LOUD about your displeasure. Bring signs. If you don’t wanna make one, I’ll make it for you and you can pick it up in Concord.

DON’T SIT ON YOUR HANDS. NOW IS OUR TIME. SHOW UP, BE LOUD, AND STILL ROOT ON THE NINERS, but when you hear a “Fire Judy” join in! Inform the people around you if they don’t know.

WERE GONNA TAKE OUR NINERS BACK

I get it…but I just refuse to spend another dime on that campus until she’s gone.

I’m staying away from everything on campus until then…but I am there in spirit and I applaud those that go and chant loudly for the cause.

I get it…but I just refuse to spend another dime on that campus until she’s gone.

I’m staying away from everything on campus until then…but I am there in spirit and I applaud those that go and chant loudly for the cause.[/quote]

That’s fine, but I’m sure The AD would prefer that you stay at home as opposed to coming, being loud and also voicing your displeasure.

I will join in under one condition: I want a concentrated effort to also let Keyshawn Woods know that he is a traitor.

I’m staying away from everything on campus until then…but I am there in spirit and I applaud those that go and chant loudly for the cause.[/quote]

That’s fine, but I’m sure The AD would prefer that you stay at home as opposed to coming, being loud and also voicing your displeasure.[/quote]

Yup. The AD would prefer an empty gym over civil disobedience

And the fact that it’s the promoted Alumni game will make it so much sweeter.

But Judy can hear them from her seat. This firejudyrose movement is like the bowel movement I had this morning. Refreshing and long overdue.[/quote] Thanks for sharing. Nice that you give a crap because Phil clearly does not.

This is the last home game of the year. ACC team in town, best and last chance at media coverage for a while.

I think we need to try to get a fire Judy Rose sign in every section we can. My season tickets are behind the bench, think it’s 105. If you are willing to hold a sign, post your section and let’s see what happens.

[quote=“BusterC417, post:12, topic:31233”]This is the last home game of the year. ACC team in town, best and last chance at media coverage for a while.

I think we need to try to get a fire Judy Rose sign in every section we can. My season tickets are behind the bench, think it’s 105. If you are willing to hold a sign, post your section and let’s see what happens.[/quote]I’ll be there with signs

Please don’t bring the signs and the chants. Why do you want to humiliate someone who has been a part of the 49er family for years. Start a petition, call the chancellor. There are many ways to express you opinion without trying to humiliate someone that truly has the best interest of this program at heart. Perhaps you have never been fired or down sized. It is awful under any circumstances. This way I can’t even imagine. Remember Judy is a human being with feelings. She can continue to help the university after retirement and I know she will unless she is completely alienated by this campaign.

We have tried both of those things.

She has alienated thousands.

AD’s and coaches are subject to this type of reaction. There are plenty of verifiable examples of Judy and CHP dismissing the opinions of concerned fans with contempt. Fans are now fighting fire w/ fire. If she wants it to stop, she needs to figure out how to win or get out of the way.

She repeatedly insulted people publicly. She has grossed over $5,000,000 the last 25 yrs. Not to mention on student dime. And her only best interest is herself, not uncc.

[quote=“shayl33, post:14, topic:31233”]Please don’t bring the signs and the chants. Why do you want to humiliate someone who has been a part of the 49er family for years. Start a petition, call the chancellor. There are many ways to express you opinion without trying to humiliate someone that truly has the best interest of this program at heart. Perhaps you have never been fired or down sized. It is awful under any circumstances. This way I can’t even imagine. Remember Judy is a human being with feelings. She can continue to help the university after retirement and I know she will unless she is completely alienated by this campaign.[/quote]if she had the best interests of the university at heart, she would recognize that the last 10 years are full of failure. On court performance, alumni engagement, donor base, 49er club, ticket sales…all down.

Revenue sport coaching hires have been a disaster.

We have two post season appearances in the last 3 years. They were both men’s soccer. Pathetic performance.

We are completely and utterly invisible in this city.

This job has passed Judy by. An athletic director needs to be visible and engaging in the city. Judy doesn’t even use social media to engage with fans. It’s easy and free. She won’t do interviews more than once or twice a year and only then if they’re full of softball questions where she doesn’t have to be answer for her sub par performance.

She doesn’t check any of the boxes required for being a leader.

[quote=“Niner National, post:18, topic:31233”][quote=“shayl33, post:14, topic:31233”]Please don’t bring the signs and the chants. Why do you want to humiliate someone who has been a part of the 49er family for years. Start a petition, call the chancellor. There are many ways to express you opinion without trying to humiliate someone that truly has the best interest of this program at heart. Perhaps you have never been fired or down sized. It is awful under any circumstances. This way I can’t even imagine. Remember Judy is a human being with feelings. She can continue to help the university after retirement and I know she will unless she is completely alienated by this campaign.[/quote]if she had the best interests of the university at heart, she would recognize that the last 10 years are full of failure. On court performance, alumni engagement, donor base, 49er club, ticket sales…all down.

Revenue sport coaching hires have been a disaster.

We have two post season appearances in the last 3 years. They were both men’s soccer. Pathetic performance.

We are completely and utterly invisible in this city.

This job has passed Judy by. An athletic director needs to be visible and engaging in the city. Judy doesn’t even use social media to engage with fans. It’s easy and free. She won’t do interviews more than once or twice a year and only then if they’re full of softball questions where she doesn’t have to be answer for her sub par performance.

She doesn’t check any of the boxes required for being a leader.[/quote]
Drops mic. Nothing else to say.

Judy Rose has humiliated me to my friends & co-workers for years. There’s been no regard for spending the money we’ve invested, no regard for the wasted 2 hour trips (ea way) for my family to watch sub par product with sub par fan experience. She’s humiliated those having to constantly answer why our athletic programs are so Mickey Mouse. If I were a student paying the fees they’re paying I’d be as upset as they are, so I support them 100% in their efforts.

She knows the right move to make to avoid all of this. Let her make it.

If she can’t do the right thing, then at a minimum admit there’s a problem, apologize for her past performance and give us a concrete plan on how we’re going forward. If her only answer is “we’re reaching out to the chamber” then she deserves whatever she gets.

This entire situation is a direct reflection on Dubois’ leadership.