FIRE LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s time. The team looks as lost as ever. Bring in new blood before we go from being a program that can’t win because it’s a startup, to a program that can’t win because it doesn’t value winning.

We have a losing culture, our players have zero confidence and expect to lose going into games. We need a culture change.

Yes

we need an AD that knows the difference in a nickel defense and an actual nickel.

Fire Lambert but for the love of God hire the next guy with somebody who knows ANYTHING about football.

Fixed

We cannot keep losing in the bread-and-butter sports or our Athletics program is ruined for decades to come. It will take a Christ like savior figure to bring it back from the dead if we keep this s*** up. Judy is poisoning our athletics program for years and years after she finally fucking quits.

Our home games are TOXIC. People show up late, expect to lose, and then leave early because they do. Then we oblige by crapping the bed with horrible decision making.

Football is 2-11. TWO AND GD ELEVEN in the last 13 home games. GTFO! Toxic.

we had a grass roots movement that got us football. Can we have a grass roots movement to get us a new AD? I’m convinced that’s why we don’t win - she doesn’t care about the marquee sports as long as the womens teams get another NIT.

We are arguably the worst team in FBS. Shouldn’t that warrant your coach being fired?

Change is needed

The problem is it’s not going to happen with our current AD - and unfortunately that’s a hard one to get fired.

The problem is it’s not going to happen with our current AD - and unfortunately that’s a hard one to get fired.[/quote]

The current AD will fire a coach, the problem is will they hire the right next one.

The problem is it’s not going to happen with our current AD - and unfortunately that’s a hard one to get fired.[/quote]

The current AD will fire a coach, the problem is will they hire the right next one.[/quote]

Are there any good coaches available that do not mind kissing the AD’s ass?

NO NO NO!!!

We do not want Judy Rose selecting our next coach.

If that happens we will be stuck with another of her inept gimmick hires far past her eventual (please god) retirement

Judy isn’t firing Lambert. It gives her reputation another black eye. CHP isn’t going to push for it, he doesn’t care either.

Best case, Mullen is let go by Monday.

clt says change is needed.

Time for the banner to be flown over the stadium

clt says ezu recently fired their D.C.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:18, topic:31078”]clt says ezu recently fired their D.C.[/quote] So I suppose we will be hiring him soon?
Would be a good match for our O.C.

I don’t know if the new regime we would hire would be an improvement, but I know this regime isn’t working out.